Codename Hope stood behind him and looked at him faintly.

He was very dissatisfied and said: "Shen Yunzhe, you weren't even shocked!"

"Because the system reminded me when you came down." Shen Yunzhe said, "How are you doing there?"

"Nothing was found. The Holy Mother you are looking for is not there." Codename Hope leaned on him, "But most of your fellow players have been eroded, and there are only a few who have not been replaced. I couldn't find you when I came back. I was guided down by the system, and the Talisman Master is waiting for us above."

Shen Yunzhe nodded and pointed to the room next to him, "Take a look and see if that's where the Holy Mother stayed."

Codename Hope looked at the room. After looking at it for a while, he tilted his head and said, "This place is similar to my little black box, but I don't know what the Holy Mother you are talking about looks like."

"It was mentioned separately that the Virgin Mary died and her body disappeared. I was thinking, since the Virgin Mary is so important, could her body be the medium?"

"The corpse of something is a medium? Isn't there such a playground?" Code Hope said: "But most of these are special playground treatments, initial weird events, and finally turn the entire space into a The playground is similar to that playground."

Shen Yunzhe raised his eyebrows slightly, "That would be more consistent."

"This playground is the core game playground. It has been eroding the surrounding world. It will not be an ordinary playground no matter how you look at it."

There is no other information that can be investigated here. Shen Yunzhe hopes to go back with the code name. When they climbed up, they happened to see Huang Yihua squatting there, like a child guarding his own silkworm chrysalis. Huang Yihua relaxed when he saw them coming up. tone.

"You're finally up." Huang Yihua asked, "What's down there?"

Shen Yunzhe told Huang Yihua everything he saw below.

Huang Yihua frowned slightly just listening to the story. She came from a Taoist gym and was born to be more compassionate than ordinary people. Although she was involved in the game, she thought more about how to save people. He is a good person who is far more kind-hearted than ordinary people.

After hearing these things, she began to feel sorry for Our Lady.

She subconsciously began to feel the same way, which is what good people have in common.

"It has been made very clear that the name of the playground is "Our Lady" and not "Xiangsheng Community"." Shen Yunzhe said: "The theme of this playground has little to do with this community. The most important thing is Holy Mother, I suspect that the missing body of the Holy Mother is the medium."

Huang Yihua nodded, "I think so too, that means: we need to find the missing body of the Virgin, right?"

"Probably." Shen Yunzhe frowned slightly, "Speaking of which, I also learned one thing during the survey. All residents in the entire community died due to accidents. According to the records, this happened to be the time when the Holy Mother died. And this has never happened before."

Huang Yihua looked at Shen Yunzhe. She was a smart person and immediately realized what Shen Yunzhe meant. "You mean: strange things started happening after the death of the Virgin. Maybe the source of these strange things is the location of the media?"

"Yes." Shen Yunzhe nodded, "Maybe we can look for the record books of these strange objects to determine what they encountered before they died."

Huang Yihua frowned, "But we have checked before. The things recorded in the record book were all started when we entered the game field, and they were not there before."