"Wha...what?" The pale man tore his body hard, "Ah!!"

The three people took the opportunity to stand up and run away. They ran to the corridor.

"Run separately! Huang Yihua, go to the left!" Shen Yunzhe shouted: "Don't come to us, find a place to hide!"

After saying that, Shen Yunzhe and Li Yilun quickly ran to the right. Huang Yihua knew what they meant. She wanted to stay in this community. Shen Yunzhe and Li Yilun were leaving the community, so they had to escape separately. If the purpose of this strange object was... Kill them, then even if it is chasing, it will chase Shen Yunzhe and Li Yilun.

Huang Yihua is not stupid, she knows very well that this is the best choice.

While running, Huang Yihua put a charm on herself that would be ignored. Only when she was safe could the two of them leave peacefully.

Shen Yunzhe and Li Yilun rushed out of the corridor. They quickly ran towards the loophole. There were no strange objects in the loophole. Probably because at ten o'clock in the evening, the strange objects had already swarmed in. By this time, it was already late, so there were no A late arrival of weirdness.

After all, even if the strange objects in this game field have some thoughts, they are still restricted by rules and their thinking is programmed.

Shen Yunzhe was very fast. He stepped on the steps and jumped up to the door in mid-air in just two clicks. Li Yilun leaned closer. He panted and looked at Shen Yunzhe who had climbed up. He began to think about whether he had accompanied Shen Yunzhe here. What is it for?

He couldn't even climb up a door.

"Come." Shen Yunzhe stood on top and extended his hand to him, "It's coming!"

Li Yilun subconsciously turned around, and the next moment he saw a pale man standing at the corner of the corridor. His arms and legs were torn open, and his mouth was wide open. Li Yilun was so excited that he jumped straight up and was caught. Shen Yunzhe pulled over the door in one go.

The two people fell to the ground.

Li Yilun was panting.

Sure enough, everyone has potential, it just depends on whether the environment forces them to explode.

"We're out." Shen Yunzhe breathed a sigh of relief, "According to the rules, strange objects that go in will not come out easily."

Li Yilun also breathed a sigh of relief, "It's too extreme, it's scary."

"To be honest, I have thought about a problem before." Shen Yunzhe stood up. He stretched out his hand to Li Yilun. Li Yilun gave his hand to him. After he pulled the person up, he continued: "That's it, don't you think Is it strange?"

"Where?"

"About Our Lady, and this loophole."

Shen Yunzhe took two steps back and looked at the door opened in mid-air, "Why did the Holy Mother open such a door?"

"They said Our Lady was giving them a chance, so they opened a loophole to give them a chance to become residents, but that's what they said: Our Lady was putting her hand-picked residents at risk, even within the rules," he said. Open the door and you will die."

"In this way, it is not so much the generous Madonna as it is the survival of the fittest. Only those who survive to the end and do whatever it takes can become the winners and finally realize their wishes."

Li Yilun frowned, "You're right, but what if the Holy Mother originally had this attribute?"

"If they really have this attribute, they shouldn't hide it, and these weird objects shouldn't have the resentment after being deceived." Shen Yunzhe thought of the curses of girls 1-2, "They clearly accept this rule. Joining in with this rule, and joining in without knowing the rule and accepting it as a result are two different things."