She said in a dazed voice: "This is my last hope, so there must be no problem, my child will survive."

She stood up and walked slowly into the room. With a click, the door closed in front of them.

Shen Yunzhe tilted his head. He seemed a little confused as to why this person left like this. But he had a good temper. Even if the other party was rude, Shen Yunzhe would not be unhappy. He just stood up and looked. Look at the wish list next to you. On the wish list is a wish that has been crossed out and rewritten.

[I hope my son can survive. 】

Li Yilun and Huang Yihua did not speak because they had noticed that Shen Yunzhe's current state was not right.

If he looked like he could deceive people at the beginning, now he looks simple and innocent. This innocence is not a dress, but more like that is who he is. He looks at others indifferently. He left politely and looked at the wish written on the strange object in front of him calmly.

I even have to sigh: Poor people.

So weird, so weird.

This kind of weirdness makes Li Yilun and Huang Yihua afraid to get close. This is the human instinct to seek advantages and avoid disadvantages.

"You said: Does this Virgin still exist?" Shen Yunzhe suddenly asked them.

They were agitated and didn't know how to answer.

Shen Yunzhe didn't seem to care much, and just said: "If the wish was granted to everyone in the beginning, and now it can only be granted to a certain community, it can only mean that something happened to this holy mother. This kind of thing makes it impossible for her to freely realize her wishes."

"Well." Shen Yunzhe looked at them, "Why do you look at me like this?"

Li Yilun coughed and looked at Shen Yunzhe, "Is it Shen Yunzhe?"

"if not?"

"I just feel like you don't look like your original self." Li Yilun said, "To be honest with you, Huang Yihua and I were a little afraid of you just now."

Huang Yihua nodded.

Many times people will instinctively feel that something is wrong, especially those with special abilities like Li Yilun and Huang Yihua. Li Yilun can see the fate of human beings, and Huang Yihua is from a Taoist gym. Her spells can harm strange objects. But she has been trained in the gym for many years, and her acuity is higher than normal people.

Shen Yunzhe put great mental pressure on them at that moment, because they subconsciously realized that if they continued to talk to Shen Yunzhe, they would lose their ability to control their thoughts.

It is very likely that they will follow Shen Yunzhe's words and not even notice it.

"Really?" Shen Yunzhe thought for a moment, then smiled, "What now?"

The moment Shen Yunzhe laughed, Li Yilun and Huang Yihua subconsciously breathed a sigh of relief.

Then they realized what they had done‌.

At that moment, the invisible mental pressure was swept away. Li Yilun and Huang Yihua were a little surprised, but they still didn't ask any questions when they saw Shen Yunzhe smiling.

They quickly told Shen Yunzhe what they saw in the room.

"As long as you open the door, you will be replaced. Maybe it's because those are the candidates in the community, so even if they replace the original person, they must use this person's appearance." Shen Yunzhe speculated, "Then there is A new question."