[He stood there, stood...there. 】

"Man?" Huang Yihua said to Li Yilun silently.

The two of them turned to look at the woman who was still crying, with a subtle expression on their faces.

"You're right." Huang Yihua whispered: "Shen Yunzhe is really a person who can make men cry."

The two of them quietly came out of the room. When they came out, Shen Yunzhe knew that they had finished watching.

Shen Yunzhe stared at Sun Kui in front of him. After their original purpose was completed, he was finally ready to get some additional news.

"Why are you so tired?" Shen Yunzhe asked her, with a little lightness in his voice.

This voice is different from that of the Virgin Mary. The Virgin Mother feels extremely sacred, but Shen Yunzhe's voice is calm and reassuring, as if every word he speaks is to soothe people's hearts. Li Yilun and Huang Yihua was shocked inside.

Although they didn't show it on their faces, their hearts were already in turmoil.

They consider themselves friends with Shen Yunzhe and have seen many sides of him, but they have never seen this side.

It is obviously the most ordinary sentence, but it makes everyone who hears it instantly feel grievances and want to open their mouths to tell him all the grievances. This impulse is difficult to stop, even Li Yilun and Huang Yihua almost fell into it. .

They finally realized that Shen Yunzhe's ability to make strange objects cry... was more inclined to the infection and erosion of the game field than the special abilities of human beings.

Sun Kui had tears on her face. She grabbed Shen Yunzhe's sleeves and said, "It's the Holy Mother."

"What's wrong with the Holy Mother?" Shen Yunzhe continued to ask her.

"Our Lady can realize wishes, but not everyone can realize their wishes, so supporters of Our Lady built this community. Residents of the community need to choose. Only by entering the community can they get the wish-fulfillment Opportunities are opened once a year in the community, and it is everyone's desire to become a resident of Xiangsheng Community!"

Shen Yunzhe nodded, "So, everyone is striving for opportunities, right?"

"There are only these places, and you can't buy them with money. No one knows the selection conditions of Xiangsheng Community." Sun Kui continued: "I was not selected, but I must be selected!"

"How pitiful." Shen Yunzhe looked at him with worry in his eyes, "Why are there such rules?"

"No one knows, but I must become a resident of Xiangsheng Community!" Sun Kui was crying, "My son, he is seriously ill and has been judged to have only one year left to live. I must become a resident of the Virgin Mary Community. Only then can you help me realize my wish and save my son."

"No matter what I do, I will become a resident!"

"Holy Mother, great Holy Mother! Please help me realize my wish! Save my son!"

Shen Yunzhe looked at him gently, "But, I seem to have heard of one thing."

Sun Kui looked at him with confusion in her tearful eyes, "What?"

"I heard that Xiangsheng Community can no longer fulfill their wishes. Our Lady cannot help anyone. This is a scam. Everyone is just wasting this year."

"impossible!"

Sun Kui screamed, "Impossible! The Holy Mother must still be there! The Holy Mother will cure my child, Holy Mother, Holy Mother..."