"Forensic doctor."

"Forensic doctor?" Li Yilun raised his eyebrows slightly, "My current identity is that of a forensic doctor. It seems that I haven't seen you in this capacity for a long time."

"Because I have been using some more practical identities recently, the practicality of forensic medicine is more inclined to the personality and spiritual level." Shen Yunzhe answered very seriously: "So in this kind of game field, a stable game is needed. Here, it is more useful to use the forensic identity."

Li Yilun nodded, "I understand."

Huang Yihua, who was watching:? ? ?

Understand what? Why didn't she understand anything?

She‌chooses to only care about what she can understand.

"If we say so, we assume that 1-2 strange objects can represent the entire community, which means that maybe all the strange objects in this community are dead residents." Huang Yihua guessed, "And the cause of their death Related to the Virgin, she will briefly regain her memory and collapse when the cause of her death is revealed."

"Perhaps we can really understand the situation of Our Lady from these strange objects."

The huge statue of the Virgin tells every player that the Virgin is very important in the game field and what it may represent, and this Virgin Mary game field is the way to resolve all doubts.

Shen Yunzhe thought for a while and agreed, "You can try it. It's very dangerous to start with strange objects. Please be careful."

"As for the strange objects disguised as players, the pilgrimage time at three o'clock in the afternoon is the time when most players are present. I will try to identify them and give you the list afterwards."

Li Yilun patted him on the shoulder and said, "Leave it to you. I'll try to see if I can see the cause of death from the strange object."

"Fellow Taoist, come and help."

Taoist friend Huang Yihua sighed, "Actually, I'm not good at academics. I can only draw talismans, but I can't tell fortunes."

The division of labor was clear. Shen Yunzhe sent them away. At this moment, Shen Yunzhe saw another gap opening in the doorway of 1-3.

Red eyes stared at him, but only half of the eye was exposed. Shen Yunzhe could still see jealousy in this eye.

Shen Yunzhe looked at him and said, "Hello, neighbor."

"Hello, hello." The door crack lowered again, "Are they your friends? They have been here several times, and it seems that they always go to your house to play."

"Yes, they are my friends." Shen Yunzhe said: "We chatted yesterday and unexpectedly found that our preferences were very similar, so we naturally became friends and now we talk about everything. , and we also agreed to go together during the pilgrimage at three o'clock in the afternoon."

1-3 eyes stared at Shen Yunzhe.

"I'm so envious, it's so good."

"I also want to make friends. I want to make many, many friends."

"You are so awesome." He said, "I have only made two friends since I moved here two days ago. If I continue, I will definitely make friends in the whole community."

He kept murmuring, "When can I be like you?"

Shen Yunzhe saw the jealousy and greed in his eyes, especially when he said 'like you'.

"I've never been able to make friends, even when I lived in Xiangsheng Community. They said I wasn't religious enough for Our Lady, so I couldn't fulfill my wish."