"Xiangsheng Community is the best community. I can make good friends and Our Lady can fulfill everyone's wishes."

Shen Yunzhe finally heard clearly what she was mumbling.

"I'm so lucky. I was selected to be a resident of Xiangsheng Community and my wish can come true."

"I'm going to be a winner in life."

Bang, the girl's forehead was sunken, and a huge wound appeared on her forehead. The moment the wound appeared, countless wounds appeared on her exposed arms and legs, and even her shoulders were twisted, as if they had been hit by a strong force. It looks like it's broken.

Shen Yunzhe did not leave, he observed the girl outside.

After the girl finally finished mumbling, he spoke.

"This is the first time I have seen such a standard corpse that fell to the ground from a high altitude." Shen Yunzhe said, "Did you jump to your death?"

The girl froze when she hit the door. She froze in place. After a long time, she slowly raised her head, staring at the cat eyes.

Her eyes began to move, and the eyeball of her right eye rolled out. She raised her bloody but clearly broken arm, and finally put her hand on the cat's eye and started to button it. Shen Yunzhe stepped back and looked at this A bloody finger took out the cat's eye, and three fingers were forced into the cat's eye.

"Ah!!" Girls 1-2 screamed miserably.

"I'm not dead! I'm not dead!"

The girl opened her peephole fiercely, "I didn't jump off the building! I didn't die voluntarily! It's all you! It's all this community!"

"The Holy Mother is a scam! There is no Holy Mother to fulfill our wishes! It's all the Holy Mother's fault!"

"The damned person is not me! It's the Holy Mother!"

The completely different argument from before may be because Shen Yunzhe pointed out that the girl was dead and even guessed the cause of her death.

When Shen Yunzhe said those words, the girl clearly collapsed. After a brief pause, she immediately began to go crazy. She insulted the community, saying that she had been cheated, saying that she He lost his life and said he was forced to die.

She retracted her fingers that had been inserted into the cat's eyes, and then started banging on the door frantically.

"I'm not dead! Bastard! Look at me! I'm not dead!"

"The wish cannot come true! The Holy Mother will come to collect the price! I am not dead! No, I am dead! Hahaha! I am dead! You will die too!"

Shen Yunzhe frowned, and the corridor light outside the door suddenly flickered. Shen Yunzhe was stunned, and he quickly looked towards the corridor.

When the lights came on, Shen Yunzhe vaguely saw a black shadow standing behind the girl.

It was wearing a black robe and a black hood on its head. It stood there so quietly, like a docile cat, but even though its whole body was black, it still looked extremely holy. It is so sacred that everyone who sees it cannot help but wonder whether it is real.

The light went out again, and when it came back on, the girl seemed to notice the shadow behind her. She turned around and looked at the shadow.

The lights went out again, and this time Shen Yunzhe heard a piercing scream.

The sound stopped suddenly, the lights came on, and there was nothing outside. Even the blood just now disappeared completely.

Shen Yunzhe took two steps back and frowned slightly.