Getting off the bed, Shen Yunzhe walked out of the bedroom. As soon as he saw the entrance door, his eyes narrowed slightly because there was a piece of white paper pasted at the cat's eye of the entrance door. On the white paper, there were blood-red words written on it. ‌Two big characters.

【Open the door! 】

Shen Yunzhe didn't remember that there was this thing at the door before he fell asleep.

He walked to the entrance door and stretched out his hand to pull off the paper. The next moment he saw blood on the cat's eye. The blood seeped into the cat's eye and was slowly flowing down. The doorbell rang after a brief pause. There was another rapid sound, and Shen Yunzhe put the white paper back on the cat's eye.

"Who?" Shen Yunzhe asked.

The doorbell rang for a while, and then a voice came from outside the door, "I'm the property manager."

"Property? Are there any properties in this community?" Shen Yunzhe said as he took off the record book next to him.

The record book dutifully records what is happening now.

[17:02: Someone is knocking on the window outside. You know these are people who want to live in Xiangsheng Community, but they don't have such good luck, so they can only knock on the window outside to vent their anger. Such people will not Punish him‌. 】

[22:45: Someone knocked on the door. This is very wrong, but the person outside said that he was a property owner, a property owner? Are there any properties in Xiangsheng Community? 】

"Stop pretending, there are no properties in Xiangsheng Community." Shen Yunzhe said: "No matter who you are, get out of here quickly."

[22:48: Remember, there is no property in Xiangsheng Community, he must be faking it! 】

"I helped you clean the door last night." The voice sounded again, "I cleaned up everything at your door."

"Open the door. As a resident of Xiangsheng Community, you have to thank me."

Shen Yunzhe thought for a while, "Did you help me clean the door?"

"That's right, open the door quickly."

Bang bang bang, as if not satisfied with pressing the doorbell, something outside was knocking hard.

Shen Yunzhe looked at the creaking door expressionlessly. After thinking for a moment, Shen Yunzhe opened the door, "Who asked you to clean the door for me?"

The knocking on the door outside stopped for a moment.

"The door is my private place. I drew a line outside, and my things were left at the door. As a result, you helped me clean the door privately. Not only did you remove my line, but you also left me If something is lost at the door, you have to be responsible."

"That thing is very valuable, 50,000 yuan, now pay it to me."

Maybe the thing outside didn't expect Shen Yunzhe to be so shameless, and even his voice froze.

After a long time, Shen Yunzhe heard heavy breathing, as if something was lying on the door. "Open the door. If you open the door, I will compensate you."

"Who knows if you want to kill people and silence them? How many people kill people now?" Shen Yunzhe said: "I am a forensic doctor and have dissected many corpses. Most of them were murders for money. If I open the door, I will not be able to receive it." Money, again, is at risk."

"When will you send me the money? When will I consider opening the door again?"

Creaking, Chen Yunzhe heard the sound of gritting his teeth.