system:......

Oh, it forgot, code name Forensic Picky Eater.

In the end, Shen Yunzhe chose to eat something. Although he was picky about food, he was a very rational person. He knew very well the serious consequences of not eating in this environment.

After reluctantly feeling that some food in his stomach would not affect his actions, Shen Yunzhe stopped eating. He sat on the sofa and recalled the scars on the bodies of 1-4.

The knife marks on the neck of player 1-4 were cut directly from the front to the back. This means that player 1-4 will definitely find the murderer if he is conscious, so in this case he will not resist at all. It seemed very strange that he must have lost consciousness, so he was killed without any defense.

In other words: after the apparition of Our Lady‌, will the player lose consciousness?

Or: Will you lose your own thinking ability?

Shen Yunzhe thought for a while, then walked over and opened the curtains in the living room and looked out through the glass.

The Virgin Mary statue faced the entire community. Shen Yunzhe could see the Virgin Mary statue at a glance from where he stood. The female sculptures had their backs to him. At this moment, Shen Yunzhe saw a person standing behind the female sculptures and seemed to feel something. In Shen Yunzhe's gaze, the man slowly turned around.

It's the person who hands out food at the door after three o'clock in the afternoon.

He was wearing a black robe, and his face was covered by black cloth. Only his black eyes looked at Shen Yunzhe dimly.

Shen Yunzhe felt something was wrong subtly, and he pulled the curtains up again to block the view of the man outside.

But at this moment, Shen Yunzhe heard a bang, like a pebble hitting the window.

Shen Yunzhe saw a shadow in the crack of the window and a pale hand. It was like someone was sticking to the window glass. Looking inside, Shen Yunzhe thought to himself: This is the kind of person who lives on the first floor. The downside is that everyone can see inside if they stick to the window.

Sensing something was wrong, Shen Yunzhe certainly would not open the curtains to make himself unhappy. He turned around and entered the bedroom. After making sure that the curtains in the bedroom were closed properly, he lay down directly on the bed.

He didn't sleep last night. A day without sleep is not too difficult for an adult, but it will still make him mentally depressed.

People in the community are not allowed to leave the community, so people from outside should not be allowed to come in. There are so many things in Xiangsheng Community. If you really let outsiders in, you will be breaking the rules. Shen Yunzhe closed his eyes and slept peacefully.

The codename forensic doctor is rational enough and trusts his own judgment enough.

Bang, bang... the sound of smashing the window became louder and louder. Shen Yunzhe ignored it. Sure enough, the sound disappeared after a few minutes, and then there was silence.

Shen Yunzhe fell asleep. After sleeping for an unknown number of hours, a rapid ringing woke up Shen Yunzhe.

He suddenly sat up from the bed, the stiffness of his thinking caused by his deep sleep was still there, and it took half a minute for this dullness to disappear. He turned his head and looked outside the door, and the doorbell kept ringing.

Shen Yunzhe took the phone and took a look and found that it was 22:45.

The doorbell rang quickly, as if Shen Yunzhe wouldn't stop until he opened the door.