Codename Hope tilted her head, "Huh?"

"He's from the playground." Shen Yunzhe pointed at the darkness, "I'm the child that Shen Wei stole from the playground."

After being silent for a long time, Codename Hope touched his chin in confusion.

"Is there anyone alive besides me in this place?" Codename Hope said this.

The game field feeds on human beings' negative emotions, which means that the core game field is full of negative things. Normal people have no way to survive in it. Even the live broadcast system is a symbolic puppet, providing negative things. Tools for emotional vicious cycles.

Only Codename Hope, this pure anti-game setting, can really survive in this extreme space for more than 20 years.

Even if he didn't die, his emotions were affected to extreme extremes. He was like a ghost, but not like a human being.

Shen Yunzhe looked at him, "I guess he can be considered a human being."

"That's it." Codename Hope thought for a while, "Does that count as me living in your house?"

Shen Yunzhe:?

"I have lived in your house twenty years in advance. Are you responsible?" Codename Hope sheds tears for a second. I really don't know where his tears came from. He just said, "I am alone in the empty room." After twenty years, why did you come back just this year? You are so irresponsible! You scumbag!"

Shen Yunzhe frowned and looked at him, "That's what you think?"

"What if?" Codename hopes to change back to its original appearance in a second, "Shen Yunzhe, many things are unpredictable, and the future is never something that people can decide."

"I have never looked forward to the future, nor have I complained about the past. Even if I am forced into this small black box and cannot leave it, I feel that this is what I deserve in life." Codename Hope stretched out her hand, as if stroking this darkness, "Whether I hate it or resent it, I'm just a person who is getting by."

"You always say that I'm too extreme, but if I'm not extreme, I'm afraid I won't even have the strength to live."

Codename Hope smiled and said: "So, it's just that the place of birth is a bit special, so what does it matter."

Shen Yunzhe looked at him. He didn't say anything, but his heart was quite complicated.

To be honest, although the synchronization rate with Code Hope has reached 100%, Shen Yunzhe does not understand Code Hope. He has only one word for the inner world of Code Hope, and that is: extreme.

His extreme emotions are disguised in extreme ways, wrapping himself up like an angel, but his mind is full of destructive desires, and when he goes crazy, he can affect everyone.

But Shen Yunzhe never thought that he would be a person with a very low will to survive. Obviously he has stayed in this place for more than 20 years without dying, insisting on living even if he loses his mind. As soon as he synchronized with him, he immediately grabbed Shen Yunzhe hungrily, as if sucking out his life force.

Such a person would actually be a person who has no strength to live.

But then I think about it, he does things so extreme, and he really doesn't seem to care about his own life. He never thinks about the future, only excitement, and his way of living is different from others.

"Do you want to live such a life like me?" Codename Hope asked Shen Yunzhe, "Look at this dark place, there is nothing, not exciting at all, not fun at all, stay here One day inside is like staying there for a year, I am not willing to die but also don't want to live."