His ears were filled with Yuehong's roar.

"Save it." Shen Yunzhe stood at the edge of the cemetery, still out of breath because he was an old man. "Believe it or not, I will take you to death with me."

"Damn thief! Bastard!"

The village chief exuded a strong aura of strange things, and Shen Yunzhe clearly felt that Yuehong was fighting for his body with the village chief.

Shen Yunzhe returned to the village. He Yufeng and Ping Chu were standing at the door of the village chief. They turned around immediately when they saw the village chief come back. On the board with the rules written on them, the fourth article, "Villers cannot leave the village," had disappeared. Yuehong let out a miserable scream.

"Go quickly." Shen Yunzhe said: "Go to Xiaoqing's place immediately."

He Yufeng and Ping Chu wanted to ask what was going on, but something was obviously wrong now. They suppressed their doubts and turned around and ran in the direction of Xiaoqing.

The smell of strange objects continued to erode the surroundings, and the rules and words on the board were changing. Shen Yunzhe kept waiting until Yuehong immediately completely devoured the village chief. He quickly changed the substitute object, and instantly changed back to Yaya beside Xiaoqing. .

"Ah!!" The village chief made a shrill voice. In an instant, he changed from an old man to a young woman.

The woman has bloody wounds on her face.

She didn't know who these villagers were, or who occupied the position of village chief. She only knew that the person said Xiaoqing's name at the last moment.

The writing on the board changed several times, and finally settled on 'Kill Xiaoqing'.

Rule 4: Kill Xiaoqing!

Pingchu and He Yufeng ran to the door of Xiaoqing's house. Xiaoqing was sitting in the house, but there was a little girl squatting at the door.

Hearing the footsteps, the little girl suddenly raised her head. Her face was pale and her eyes were black. Her whole body was wet, and she looked at the two people coming over with no expression on her face.

Pingchu was so frightened that he almost fell down.

"Fuck! Yaya!"

Pingchu grabbed He Yufeng's wrist, "Where is Shen Yunzhe?"

"Isn't he with the village chief?" He Yufeng said: "It's okay, Yaya won't kill us so quickly. We are Xiaoqing's clients this time. Even if we die, we will die last!"

"But what did Shen Yunzhe ask us to do here?"

"I don't know." He Yufeng was also confused, "I heard Shen Yunzhe ask whether he should use his identity as Yaya to kill the village chief. I refused and said it was too dangerous, so he said he would not let himself go. In danger, who knows the next moment he will be gone, Yaya will turn back into Yaya, and the village chief will suddenly jump off the mountain."

"He suddenly replaced the village chief!"

Pingchu listened to He Yufeng's words in confusion. Before he could react, Yaya suddenly stood up.

Her wet body was tightening, and it only took an instant for her to reach the height of an adult. Then her clothes and facial features came into play. In the horrified eyes of the two people, Yaya transformed into Shen Yunzhe in a few seconds. , Shen Yunzhe didn't care about their surprise, turned around and grabbed Xiaoqing's hand.

"Mom, let's go down the mountain." Shen Yunzhe said.

Xiaoqing looked at Shen Yunzhe blankly, "Yaya, what are you talking about?"