Shen Yunzhe frowned, "Don't you think that these extra graves are the people you officially missing in the mountain village?"

"The number can be matched." He Yufeng said: "When the mountain village was discovered, more than 40 people were lost at one time due to improper actions. Later, Shen Wei concluded the rules. Even if there was an accident later, many people who disappeared in the mountain village for more than 20 years The number of people is ‌153, which is basically the same as the number of permanent residents in this village."

"I want to dig a grave to see if there is an acquaintance inside, because our officials all have markers on their bodies." Pingchu curled his lips, "But when I come up to dig a grave, I'm afraid that something bad will be found. As soon as the things come, I will come back and tell you about it."

He Yufeng nodded, "Actually, I also found evidence that they have been active here."

Shen Yunzhe looked over, "You have one too?"

"It should be said that they are just like us. They will be treated as villagers after entering. They have always wanted to find a way to leave. The official people are organized and disciplined. Most of them will try to leave information. The house assigned to us happens to be. Such a person who is very good at hiding information."

As he said this, He Yufeng took out his notebook and showed it to them.

"That person left an official special code text. I'm going to translate it for you."

There are a few lines written on the notebook.

[You must get rid of your identity as a villager and leave the village, because the mountain village has been devouring the village, and the final outcome must be that the village is devoured and the villagers are killed. 】

[Xiaoqing is a very key figure. She may have a way to leave the village. 】

[Maybe there is a girl named Yaya who has always existed. 】

With just three lines of words, Pingchu hissed.

He looked at Shen Yunzhe and said, "Shen Yunzhe, the dead girl we saw last night was called Yaya, right?"

"Yes." Shen Yunzhe nodded, "It's right to call her Yaya. She died a few days ago."

"It seems that there is something wrong with this dead Yaya." He Yufeng said, "You need to pay more attention."

Shen Yunzhe looked at them, "Do you just believe this? This information?"

"Why don't you believe it? Our official has its own method of identification. We are sure that the person who left the information is someone from our official." Pingchu looked at Shen Yunzhe doubtfully, "Or do you think our official Can't this group of people be trusted? It's true that things aren't going well within the officialdom, but these people who dare to come to the mountain village are pretty good."

"No." Shen Yunzhe said: "Aren't you afraid that their information is wrong? It's not that they are lying to you, but that the information they received is wrong."

"After all, as you said, there were more than a hundred graves, and no one who came in came out alive."

Pingchu and He Yufeng understood what Shen Yunzhe meant.

What he doubted was not the person who left the information, but the correctness of the information itself.

Because even if they left information, they could not leave alive. Shen Yunzhe was thinking very rationally about whether the information was correct, regardless of these external conditions.