Both Li Yilun and Shen Yunzhe knew what Huang Yihua meant.

This accident that swept all players caused the number of players to plummet. Most of the official members were players, so it suffered a great deal.

Half of the people who can carry out command are dead. Qiao Dong, a professional overtime worker, has to work more and more shifts, and he is dying every day.

As Huang Yihua started to recruit Shen Yunzhe and Li Yilun for the official again, the two immediately decided to leave. They would not join the official. They would never join!

After leaving the official headquarters, the two of them waited outside for the car to arrive. As they walked away from Li Yilun, they asked him, "Are you going to a mountain village?"

"Why go? Just because the mountain village is a place that Shen Wei has studied?" Shen Yunzhe played with his mobile phone while walking, "And it is very dangerous to go to such a place alone. I am not stupid, and I have not lived enough. "

Li Yilun nodded, "Normal people really won't run to dangerous places, but I always feel that you are a strange person."

Shen Yunzhe turned to look at him, "Am I weird?"

"It's quite strange. You will always become another person, and you may not want to go when the time comes." Li Yilun nodded, "But don't hold me back, I won't go."

Shen Yunzhe tilted his head and continued to look at him.

"There are too many people who come to me for fortune telling recently, and I don't even have time to go out." Li Yilun opened his mobile phone and showed Shen Yunzhe that he had added friends to the chat box, and also showed him that he had not passed the friend list. ‌Dozens of people requested to add, "300 yuan per person, and some ‌count several people at once, very profitable."

"Why don't you tell fortunes with me?"

Shen Yunzhe looked at him, "Do you think I am a fortune teller?"

"Don't you have a job? You can learn from me from scratch." Li Yilun seemed serious but joking, "I will give you half of my clients when the time comes."

Shen Yunzhe smiled and said, "Under normal circumstances, I would be very grateful to you."

Forget it now, he is not short of money.

Li Yilun shrugged. The bus he was waiting for arrived. He waved to Shen Yunzhe and got on the bus. Shen Yunzhe waited for a while. The bus heading towards his home arrived late, and Shen Yunzhe got on it. There were not many people in the bus. At the front were two young people, discussing in a low voice what had happened recently.

"Really, the man in our community suddenly jumped off the building without any warning. Everyone said he was the player before."

"And there were a lot of people missing in the last two days, and these are the same people."

"It's so scary. Is there really a ghost?"

"I haven't seen it, but it's like this. There should be some."

Shen Yunzhe glanced ahead, then lowered his head and continued to look at the phone screen. At this time, he was staring at the chat history.

The person with the Madonna's avatar who had been added before stopped sending him messages after he came back from the game field. Just when Shen Yunzhe felt that this person probably had a problem in the game field. , today, just as he walked out of the official gate, the news came.

[The most critical moment has been reached, the game field is changing qualitatively, and the disappearance of the live broadcast audience has accelerated the approach of the Madonna. 】