After leaving the hospital, Shen Yunzhe sat on the bench at the entrance of the hospital. The bench in winter was freezing cold, but Shen Yunzhe didn't want to stand up.

He needed this coldness to maintain his sanity and lift his tired spirit.

"Have my other peers encountered such a thing?" Shen Yunzhe asked the system.

【The development of this world has broken away from the concept of parallel world. 】

"What's the meaning?"

【literal meaning. ] The system said: [The people with code name Sleep Disorders teamed up with code name Erosion, and used code name doctor as a springboard to clear out the live broadcast audience. This is something that has never happened in any parallel world. After this incident, everything will no longer exist. ‌With care, step into completely ‌unknown territory. 】

[So there is no other parallel world like this world. At this time, all players will be put into the game field at once. 】

"That is to say: from now on, you don't know what to do?"

Shen Yunzhe's voice was a little subtle.

[This is a good thing for you because the world is changing and the playing field is changing strategies because of you. 】

Shen Yunzhe sighed, got up and walked forward, taking a taxi along the way.

Although one-third or even two-thirds of the players have disappeared in this terrible catastrophe, there are more ordinary people who have not entered the game field. They are still working hard, and it is obvious that they will be there soon. It's the Chinese New Year, but there are still taxis on the road that make money by soliciting customers.

Taxi drivers are a very talkative profession, but the driver of the taxi that Shen Yunzhe took was very taciturn. After asking where Shen Yunzhe was going, he never spoke again.

A news announcement came from the car radio.

"Be wary of all forms of video viewing! According to official statistics, 75% of the spread of surprise eggs comes from acquaintances. There may be a possibility of recovery of surprise eggs."

"A red-dressed bride appeared in an abandoned house in Zhejiang County. Residents of Zhejiang County are asked to stay away from the place where the incident occurred!"

"According to statistics: the recent outbreak rate of strange incidents has increased by 3000% year-on-year. Please take precautions!"

"Don't take chances! Don't trust others! If you have any problems, go to the nearest police station and report the case immediately! All police officers are on duty overtime!"

Creaking, the taxi stopped, and the driver and Shen Yunzhe reported the amount.

Shen Yunzhe, who paid to open vx, saw no less than three chat boxes. For the first time, Shen Yunzhe, who had never had a fixed chat partner, found that he was quite popular.

While he was going home, he opened the message from the person with the least number of calls, which was Talisman Master Huang Yihua.

[Do you have time to visit the official headquarters? I have something important to tell you. 】

【Guan Yu Shen Wei. 】

Shen Yunzhe frowned slightly. He looked at the name and then at the person in the chat box. It was Huang Yihua.

【Shen Wei? 】

[I seem to have bumped into Shen Wei in the playground, but it's only possible, vaguely. 】