Shen Yunzhe listened to their conversation and determined that they were talking about what happened in Box 1. The couple attacked each other to death in the box. In other words: it is very likely that the things in the box did not happen at the same time, but in sequence. , maybe even appear according to the box number.

Thinking of this, Shen Yunzhe felt even stranger.

If the main task is to combine the special dishes of all the boxes and finally hold a wedding banquet in box eight, then what is the medium of this game field?

At first, Shen Yunzhe thought it was a mirror, but now he is not so sure.

Although there is a mirror world in the mirror, the entire main body of the game seems to revolve around these seven special dishes.

Is it possible that the media is still fragmented?

[The media of the game field may be anything. What you think is possible may not be possible. Even the players themselves are media, so what is impossible. 】

Shen Yunzhe's pupils dilated slightly.

A medium that relies on players to create ingredients from scratch? !

"Um, are you okay?" This greeting appeared when Shen Yunzhe was deep in thought.

Shen Yunzhe turned his head and looked to his side. Yan Yuan was sitting there, looking at him.

"What?" Shen Yunzhe asked.

"It's just the injury from before." Yan Yuan whispered: "I don't know what happened to him. You said it was your second personality, but his injury was really serious. I have always been worried. , since he is you too, are you okay now?"

Shen Yunzhe looked at him unexpectedly, "Are you concerned about me?"

"No, you care about Hope?"

"Is his name Hope?" Yan Yuan ignored the fact that Shen Yunzhe had called Hope before, pretending not to know anything, with worry on his face.

Shen Yunzhe frowned slightly.

The worries about the game field and the media just now disappeared, and even the influence of the codename Fraudster was also gone. Shen Yunzhe clearly felt that he was in a bad mood now, and the dissatisfaction in his heart rose. He turned to look at the young couple in front of him. , trying to relieve his bad mood.

But it's of no use at all.

Shen Yunzhe knows himself very well. He has always longed for a stable social relationship, but in fact he avoids this so-called social relationship. He and Codename Hope are the same person, and he also has the extreme emotions Codename Hope has. It's just that I don't want to hide my codename so much.

After realizing that Yan Yuan cared about Codename Hope, whether he really cared or not, it aroused the twisted desire for exclusivity in Shen Yunzhe's heart.

Codename Hope is his thing that belongs to him alone, and he does not allow anyone to contact Codename Hope without his consent.

It doesn't matter whether you care or talk.

"Yunxi?"

"Shut up." Shen Yunzhe interrupted him crisply.

Yan Yuan was stunned. He looked at Shen Yunzhe blankly, "...Shut up?"

"Why didn't I find you so annoying before?" Shen Yunzhe said: "If you had eyes, you would realize that the injury is not on me. I can move freely and think sharply."

"But I just care about you."

"There is no need to care." Shen Yunzhe's attitude now is much colder than before, "I don't need it, I hope I don't need it. If you are really overflowing with sympathy and can't find anyone, then have sympathy for yourself. It wasn't just now Are you still saying that you shouldn't enter this playground?"