Qi Xue finally understood why Shen Yunzhe said he was a scourge that should be avoided.

Damn, he wanted to kill people just by being close to him, because he felt that he was Shen Yunzhe's doll and wanted to maintain Shen Yunzhe's ownership.

Wouldn't Shen Yunzhe feel scared being with such a person?

Still talking about love? !

"I think..." Qi Xue tried to say something, "I think Yun Xi, no, Shen Yunzhe won't like this kind of thing."

Code name Hope looked at Qi Xue in confusion.

Being stared at by him like this, Qi Xue felt that his whole body was about to explode from the threat. It was obvious that this person was just looking at him with doubts, even innocently, but Qi Xue felt that he would be killed immediately in the next second. Will die.

They just looked at each other for three seconds, hoping to show a smile.

"Why should I care whether Shen Yunzhe likes it or not?"

"Of course it's enough that I like it!"

"Anyway, he hasn't liked any of my ideas until now! It's all mine whether he likes it or not, and I must be his!"

Depend on! madman!

Saying the code name "Hope", he stood up holding on to the wall and looked outside, "Why hasn't Shen Yunzhe come back yet? Where has he been?"

"Where are the others?"

"Shen Yunzhe?"

Codename Hope walked here step by step, Qi Xue stepped aside step by step, trying to keep himself away from Codename Hope. He didn't know how many meters Codename Hope meant to be close to him. He could only avoid Codename Hope as much as possible. If If he accidentally defined it as entering a certain range, he would be finished!

At this moment, the bathroom door was pushed open, and Qi Xue saw Yan Yuan's familiar face with reluctance.

Are you here to die? !

Qi Xue closed the door with a bang. Yan Yuan stumbled on the doorknob, and Yan Yuan screamed in pain from outside.

The sound was really loud, attracting the players outside. The two people in the bathroom also heard it. Codename Hope pressed his ears, and his eyes instantly became dangerous. What he hates most is exciting sounds, especially Now I am in a period of extreme emotions.

He looked at the door, his silver eyes filled with violence.

Qi Xue began to seriously consider the proposal of throwing Yan Yuan into the box as a sacrifice.

'Bang bang', there was a knock on the bathroom door, and Shen Yunzhe's voice sounded, "Qi Xue?"

Qi Xue hurriedly opened the door. He pushed Shen Yunzhe into the bathroom. Xing Ruomiao, who was trying to come in, rushed out instantly. Xing Ruomiao was pushed out with his forehead pressed, and there were two finger marks on his head. , looked at Qi Xue aggrievedly, Qi Xue did not explain, just pulled Yan Yuan on the ground and ran out.

"Go to the box if you don't care about your life. Don't die in vain here!" Qi Xue scolded him.

Yan Yuan, who was scolded by Tuotou, looked at Qi Xue blankly, with a trace of hatred in his eyes.

In the bathroom, Shen Yunzhe looked at the code name Hope, and then looked back at the other players who quickly evacuated here.

"What did you do again?"

Codename Hope looked at Shen Yunzhe innocently, "No, I didn't do anything."

How can you hide here like a ghost without doing anything?