"Wait a minute." Shen Yunzhe said suddenly.

All the strange objects looked at Shen Yunzhe. Ma Ran was stunned for a moment. He was holding a wine glass and looked at Shen Yunzhe blankly with a cold sweat on his head.

Qi Xue pulled Shen Yunzhe, but Shen Yunzhe ignored it.

"I don't agree with their marriage." Shen Yunzhe said, "I think I am the best candidate for this young lady to marry. I fell in love with this bride at first sight and will not marry anyone but her from now on!"

Qi Xue took a breath of cold air, and Ma Ran also opened his eyes wide.

【Death-seeking‌Ah you, you just came out of the code name Hope not long ago. 】

"It depends on people. Enough players in these two boxes have already died. There is no need to add more dead." Shen Yunzhe replied in a low voice: "You can delay it for a while, as long as you dismantle the mirror and take away the special dishes." We need to get entangled with strange things here."

[Then you are cheating on your marriage. 】

"She can sue me if she can." Shen Yunzhe didn't care.

In the horrified eyes of the players, Shen Yunzhe walked out and spread his arms, "Miss, do you really want to marry this man in pajamas instead of being with me?"

The new lady looked at Shen Yunzhe. She licked the corners of her mouth with very strong desire in her eyes, but this desire was more like appetite.

She licked her lips greedily, fluids kept coming out, and she nodded eagerly.

"Okay, okay! Just you! I want to marry you!"

"I don't want this husband anymore, come quickly!"

Ma Ran was pushed away. He stumbled and ran away quickly. Shen Yunzhe pointed to the bathroom secretly.

Qi Xue saw Shen Yunzhe's actions. He felt that Shen Yunzhe was too risky, and wanting to save others was a common problem among novice players. This made him think that Shen Yunzhe might really be the new player in the third game. People like him, players who have reached the eighth game, have long been accustomed to the death of other players and will not save them at all.

Seeing Ma Ran run away, Shen Yunzhe walked to the new lady. He held her hand, and the new lady looked at him dreamily.

The hands are cold and they are dead.

"My dear, let's go toast." The new lady said.

Shen Yunzhe responded with a smile, "Okay, but I am allergic to alcohol and cannot drink, so our marriage blessing can only be enjoyed by you alone. I will give my blessing to you as well."

"OK?"

"Okay, okay." The new lady nodded and licked the corner of her mouth again, "I will help you finish it, my dear."

Qi Xue frowned as he watched all this, "Are you so partial? Can Yun Xi not drink?"

Changing the groom on the spot at the wedding would have been talked about and even made the news in the real world, but no one here spoke out.

Shen Yunzhe accompanied the new lady to toast table by table. The people present looked at him with strange eyes. They looked at Shen Yunzhe while drinking, with strange eyes, until finally Shen Yunzhe toasted to the elders and the new lady. The lady called her father and mother tenderly, and only then did Shen Yunzhe notice that there seemed to be only the new lady's family here.

There were no family members of the groom at all in this wedding.

According to the setting of seeing happiness as seeing evil, it is not known whether the man has no family members or if all his family members are dead.