Shen Yunzhe looked at him expressionlessly.

The strange thing begged, "Stay with me!"

"You really deserve to be bullied." Shen Yunzhe retracted his legs, neither angry nor happy. He just squatted down and stretched out his hand to him, "Do you see what I have in my hand? "

The strange thing looked at his hand and shook his head.

"It's blood, it's a lot of blood." Shen Yunzhe showed it to him, "I promised you, but I have mysophobia, a very scary mysophobia. If you just give me that thing, it will cause me There is blood on my hands, so I am very angry, I regret it, and I will not accompany you anymore."

"This is all your own fault."

The strange thing was stunned, "That's what you want!"

"So what do I want? I didn't ask you to give it to me like this." Shen Yunzhe stood up, "Okay, I have helped you get rid of the other weird objects. Now there is no one to bully you. No one owes anyone anything." ."

The strange thing stood up with its own mutilated body. He looked at Shen Yunzhe's leaving steps and back, with an extremely strange expression on his face.

"Don't leave, you promised me."

"Stay with me!"

"You want to die with me!"

Just for a moment, the strange object only felt a blur for a moment, and the next second it found itself flying backwards. Shen Yunzhe stopped, and he didn't even turn his head.

To be honest, he now feels disgusted not to mention looking at this strange thing, but even hitting it with his hand.

"Isn't it only 85%?" Shen Yunzhe asked in a low voice, "That's not quite right."

[Indeed, the influence of the code name Hope is a bit serious. It may be because he is in an extreme emotional state now and entered your body through synchronization. 】

Shen Yunzhe was surprised, "Extreme emotions?"

He finally looked back at the strange object. The boy fell against the wall and was unable to move. Codename Hope was too aggressive. He was still alive because Shen Yunzhe forced himself to retain his strength. The strange object's black eyes were fixed on it. Focusing on Shen Yunzhe, it was as if he was locked in his eyes.

After looking at each other, Shen Yunzhe felt that his mood was even worse, very bad.

He could even vaguely hear the sound of Codename Hope's gnashing of teeth echoing in his ears.

"Not only did you give away my things, but you also didn't let me kill a strange thing?!"

"Shen Yunzhe!"

[Ah...] The system spoke, [It was more intense than before. 】

Shen Yunzhe quickly turned around, his anxiety eroding him. After walking out of the box, he took a deep breath and looked at the waiter who had climbed up.

The waiter's eyes that she had just put together were turned upside down, and only the whites of her eyes were rolling around. She looked at Shen Yunzhe with her mouth open, and started to curse when she opened her mouth.

"Rat! Damn rat!"

"Bring back the specials!"

"This is something from Xingfu Dumpling House, you despicable rats! This is not something you should eat!"

Shen Yunzhe happened to be in a irritable mood, so annoyed that he was dying, and this thing was delivered to his door?

He kicked the waiter's raised hand, only to hear a sting, and the waitress let out a miserable scream. Her hand was melting, and soon the white bones were visible, but Shen Yunzhe did not let go at all. The waiter who screamed miserably showed a smile.