"Probably." Shen Yunzhe said: "This is the mirror world. In other words: what is outside will also be inside. The pile of meat corresponds to this pig head."

"So there are special dishes in box one!" Xing Ruomiao's eyes lit up, "You went to box four because something happened in box one, right?!"

Shen Yunzhe shook his head, "I don't think so."

"You'll find out if you go and take a look!"

Xing Ruomiao pulled Shen Yunzhe down, and they soon reached the second floor. Xing Ruomiao opened the door of box number one expectantly, but found that box number one was empty and empty. She reluctantly stood in the box. I searched around several times to make sure there was nothing.

"Isn't that right? Why not?"

"Because the mirror is blocked." Shen Yunzhe sighed, "Mirror World, Mirror World, will only appear if it can be reflected in. The mirror cannot reflect the cake, so of course there will be no cake here."

Xing Ruomiao suddenly realized, "So, we have to open the black cloth in all the boxes?!"

"That's right."

"It's so difficult." Xing Ruomiao thought of the dozen dead people in Box 4, "There are so many ghosts, but we have to go into the bathroom and tear off this black cloth."

Shen Yunzhe sat next to her, "Actually, there are also the waiter's eyes. The waiter put his eyes on the black cloth, probably to prevent the player from opening the black cloth. We caught her off guard last time, and she will only be defensive in the future. Even more powerful."

Xing Ruomiao covered her face, "But even so, those special dishes..."

"I guess this is the reason why so many people enter this game venue." Shen Yunzhe said: "With seven boxes, there will be seven players as ingredients by default."

This is so cruel.

Xing Ruomiao looked ugly. She was still a little girl, a senior in high school. She had also entered other game arcades, but this was the first time that seven people were destined to die at the beginning of the game arcade. This was a Figures that are completely unavoidable, even if you struggle, you can't struggle.

She didn't want to know who else died in which box now, she wanted to avoid this problem as much as possible.

"We need to tear off the black cloth from Box 1 first?" Just drop it, should we make a plan?"

Shen Yunzhe nodded, "Not only do we need to tear off the black cloth in Box 1, we also need to bring more players into the mirror world."

"Compared to the outside, it is temporarily safer here. You can exchange news and take a short rest."

"There is one more thing." Shen Yunzhe said: "There is no wedding banquet in box one. Something happened before, and now there is probably only one big monster in the box."

"We have to find a way to get rid of the black cloth under the big monster's nose."

Xing Ruomiao's face turned even paler.

She was about to cry, "Brother, I am a minor, can I stay here and wait?"

"Okay." Shen Yunzhe patted her hair, "The announcement said that you can only stay in the Mirror World for 3 hours. It takes three hours to leave the Mirror World before you can re-enter. I also really want to know how long I can stay in the Mirror World. What happens in ‌three hours‌."

"Do you want to help me verify it with human flesh?"

"No, no, no, I didn't say anything, I'll go with you, big brother!"