Shen Yunzhe opened his mouth and lied: "This is the lucky bracelet I specially selected. I give it to you at this time. I wish you a happy graduation and smooth work in the future."

"Lucky bracelet." The boy looked at his wrist with bright eyes and smiled, "Thank you, this is my first time receiving a gift."

"Come in quickly, the food will be served soon!"

So Shen Yunzhe was forcibly pulled into the box. When he entered, Shen Yunzhe glanced at the box number, which was box 4.

As he was being pulled away, Shen Yunzhe quietly took out a small piece of lens from his pocket. The lens instantly illuminated Shen Yunzhe's face and the back of the person in front of him. Shen Yunzhe almost broke into a cold sweat at the slightest glance. Come.

When he was being pulled away, Shen Yunzhe noticed that his hands were cold, but he didn't expect that the person in the mirror looked like this.

There is a big hole dripping with blood on his back. A knife penetrated from the front to the back. There are cuts all over his body. There are holes in his elegant suit. The most terrifying thing is his neck. Almost all of his neck is missing. When it came down, only a little bit of skin and flesh was left.

Shen Yunzhe hurriedly put away the mirror, pretending that he saw nothing, and told himself to stay away from this person.

Box No. 4 is different from Box No. 1. There are many people inside. Shen Yunzhe counted more than a dozen people. Each of them was dressed casually. Only the host of this banquet was dressed seriously. Got a suit.

Seeing the boy come in, the people inside immediately smiled and raised their glasses.

"happy graduation!"

"I heard that you got a doctorate from abroad? What a good life!"

"When we become developed in the future, don't forget us."

"We prepared a graduation prom for you and ordered the best graduation celebration dishes!"

The boy was a little excited, his eye circles were slightly red, "Thank you, thank you everyone!"

Shen Yunzhe looked around and saw an acquaintance at the very end. It was Xing Ruomiao who came up with him to investigate before. The little girl said that she was underage and was just invited to eat, so I turned down all the drinks and sat at the back to watch.

After seeing Shen Yunzhe, Xing Ruomiao waved to him.

Shen Yunzhe walked over and said, "What a coincidence."

"Unfortunately." Xing Ruomiao whispered: "There are only 7 boxes here with guests. I heard that something happened to Box 1, and there are only 6 left. The probability of encountering them is still very high."

"Be careful and sit closer to the door if necessary."

Xing Ruomiao nodded, "There is a player in front of you, do you know him? He seems to have come out of Box 1.

Following Xing Ruomiao's instructions, Shen Yunzhe took a look and saw a man trembling among the crowd, sitting closest to the door.

This is the player who vomited after coming out of Box 1. He is a semi-new player entering the game field for the second time. It is probably because the last game field gave him too much fright, and now he is completely out of his mind. status.

"How is it here? Are there any problems?" Shen Yunzhe asked Xing Ruomiao.

"The problem is big." Xing Ruomiao looked at the people inside indifferently. A high school student looked like an adult, "Have you seen the host of this banquet? I'm inviting you to the graduation banquet. There are many classmates, but in fact none of these classmates think highly of him."