"Happy birthday." Shen Yunzhe handed the paper flowers to the little girl, "These are the flowers my brother folded for you just now. I think it's the best time to give them to you. The red flowers suit you best."

The little girl looked at the paper flowers in surprise, "Thank you, brother."

She took the flowers, and her parents also looked at Shen Yunzhe gratefully. Shen Yunzhe sat back with a smile. When he sat down, the smile on his face disappeared instantly.

Qi Xue was a little surprised that he could actually make origami flowers, but that was not the most important thing now.

"How about it?"

"It's cold." Shen Yunzhe whispered: "Her hands are very cold, and they don't look like a living person."

Qi Xue's face didn't look good either.

This little girl looked pitiful and well-behaved, but she turned out to be a dead person!

"This is our gift to you." The couple gave the little girl a gift. The little girl opened the box happily. Inside was a pair of beautiful red shoes. The little girl cheered and immediately put on the new shoes. There was jumping in the box.

Then the couple looked at the players.

"What gifts have you prepared?"

The players were all stunned for a moment, and they looked at each other.

"You didn't bring a gift, right?" The couple stood up and looked at the player, "Today is Lili's birthday. Lili has always been looking forward to her birthday party, but you didn't Do you want to bring a gift? Lili is waiting here."

"Where's the birthday present?"

"Where's the gift?"

As they spoke, the couple grinned with a weird smile, "Do you want to give yourself to Lili?"

After saying this, everyone's faces instantly turned pale, and they quickly started looking for something on their bodies. No matter what they found, they had to pass this level first. On the contrary, only Shen Yunzhe didn't have anything wrong, because he had given away his birthday gift before. delivered.

In the end, Qi Xue gave a notebook, saying it was a diary for the girl. This was pure lies. Qi Xue took this notebook casually during the investigation because he thought about what would happen if it was a wedding party. I needed to prepare a gift, so I brought a copy with me.

Unexpectedly, the couple and the little girl were not picky and accepted whatever they gave. They didn't care about the weight of the gift at all. They even happily accepted the last player's shoes.

The gift-giving part passed without any danger, and the girl's birthday party came to the next part, and she started cutting the cake.

She divided the cake bit by bit and gave a piece to everyone, including the players, but no one present dared to take a bite.

Even the cake exudes a strong butter fragrance.

The little girl smiled and handed the cake to her parents. At this moment, a phone rang.

The girl's mother took out her mobile phone from her bag. She looked at the phone and then at her husband beside her, and then answered the phone.

"I told you not to call me today as my daughter's birthday is today." The mother said, "If you have anything to do, we'll talk about it tomorrow."

"Don't make trouble unreasonably. I promised my daughter that I would accompany her today."

"Okay, I'm hanging up."