Shen Yunzhe introduced himself as 'Yunxi', his surname was Yunxi, and his mother was a lover of Xiaoyan, so she gave him this name. This was the third time he entered the game, which should have been half a month later. Come in.

As for whether everyone remembers it... Shen Yunzhe thinks everyone only remembers the name of the man who was wearing pajamas and missing slippers.

"Happy Dumpling Restaurant, the name is so festive." Someone complained, "Do you know what this main quest is about?"

It's a pity that this question is equivalent to not asking.

This time, the quality of their players is uneven. They are not even close to the same game difficulty. From entering the game for the eighth time to just leaving the novice game field, there is almost no unified standard. The old players who entered the game field shook their heads and said they didn't know.

At this moment, a woman dressed as a waiter came over. She saw a group of people here and stared at them with dark eyes.

"Do you have an appointment?"

"No, right? You guys are so lucky. We have an empty box here for you to use."

The waiter said enthusiastically, and then handed out the menus to them one by one, "Guests can order first."

Everyone had no idea what was going on. Most of them had no experience of people showing up at the beginning. When the waiter came out, his face was extremely ugly. They immediately subconsciously prepared to turn around and run away. Only three or two took it. I picked up the menu and saw that the person who picked it up was OK, so the rest of the guys picked up the menu as well.

Shen Yunzhe was also one of those who took the menu with trepidation, after all, he was hiding now.

After handing the easter eggs to everyone, the waiter took out a notebook with a smile and asked, "What do the guests want to eat?"

They opened the menu, but their expressions were extremely ugly. They looked at each other, and no one ordered.

Because there was no name of the dishes on the menu at all, only a line of large characters written in blood.

【Seeing happiness is like seeing evil】.

"What can I do with this?" A man complained softly.

As soon as he finished speaking, Shen Yunzhe clicked his tongue in his heart.

Sure enough, after hearing this person speak, the waiter smiled and took out a knife. When the knife appeared, everyone's face turned pale instantly. They all took a step back, holding the menu tightly in their hands.

"Guests, hurry up and order." The waiter stared at them, raising the corners of his mouth, smiling, "I am very busy, there is a lot of work every day, but there are people like you I just kept working overtime, I was always working overtime!"

"Hurry up and order!"

"Hehe, our kitchen has the freshest ingredients, and the dishes prepared by the chefs are delicious. Our restaurant is full every day." When talking about the ingredients, the waiter looked at them with eyes. Coveted, she hissed, "I promise, this is the most delicious dish."

"It's delicious, it's really delicious." The waiter walked towards them holding a knife, "Why don't you order? Do you mean you don't know what to order?"

"Would you like me to recommend special dishes?" The waiter smiled, "Every day there are many special dishes ordered by customers! There are also dumplings, we have dumpling fillings that are not found in other restaurants."