In Qiao Dong's opinion, this Madonna statue must be very important, so important that on the other hand, Shen Wei's achievements have been still entangled for so many years. After the live broadcast system disappeared, Shen Yunzhe continued to pester him, wanting to know the reason for the disappearance of the live broadcast system. Shen Wei must have revealed something to them.

"What exactly is the Virgin Mary statue?" Qiao Dong murmured.

The five-pointed star sitting next to Qiao Dong raised his head and looked at him, "Statue of the Virgin? Are you looking for this?"

"What do you know about the statue of the Virgin?" Qiao Dong looked at him unexpectedly.

"No, I just seem to have heard of something." Pentagram recalled, "After Shen Wei left, only his disciple Wu Yan could contact him through a single line. That was once, Wu Yan Asked us a strange question."

Qiao Dong nodded, "What's the problem?"

"Wu Yan asked us, if there was a game field where you could resurrect your loved one, would you resurrect your lover in the game field, or even spend the rest of your life in the game field."

"This is obviously abnormal. Why would he ask such a strange question?"

"He said it was Shen Wei who asked."

Qiao Dong was stunned for a moment, "Shen Wei? Are you asking?"

"Yes, we were joking at the time, saying that this was not the miracle of the Virgin Mary's resurrection." Pentagram spread his hands, "We all know that after leaving the game field, we will never enter the same one again. In the game field, no matter what Shen Wei thought, he made a choice, he chose reality and did not indulge in the false game field."

"Now you suddenly mentioned the Holy Mother and said that you were related to Shen Wei. This reminded me of this past incident."

Qiao Dong thought for a while, "Although I don't know if this has anything to do with the Holy Mother, Shen Wei shouldn't ask strange questions so easily, so it's better to record it."

"Unfortunately, the only one who knows about this past event is Wu Yan. Wu Yan disappeared in the 'mountain village' and there is no news yet. He has been presumed dead long ago." Pentagram sighed, "If Wu Yan is still here. , many things may not be so complicated, and even Shen Yunzhe may not go to the orphanage."

Shen Wei may not trust anyone in the officialdom, but he trusts his only disciple Wu Yan. As long as Wu Yan is around, he will entrust his only child to him.

"Speaking of this..." Qiao Dong asked: "Why would Wu Yan, the only person who can contact Shen Wei, go to the 'Mountain Village'? It's so dangerous there."

"In the past, Shen Wei was always the one who dealt with the mountain village problems. But after Shen Wei left the official, this job could only be placed on Wu Yan, who worked with Shen Wei to deal with this problem. This is something that I can't help. None of us has a better understanding of mountain villages than him."

"But a new pattern of change suddenly appeared in the mountain village, and Wu Yan's disappearance is unknown." Pentagram murmured, "It is still unclear whether he is dead or alive."

"The Talisman Master said that he might still be alive, just like they could stay temporarily at the train station. If he could endure the loneliness, he might really be able to survive."

"After all, Wu Yan, as a student of Shen Wei, is also a very keen occultist."

...

Codename Hope has gone back. The system said from the beginning that it can only hide it for a week at most. Codename Hope cannot stay outside for too long. Shen Yunzhe can only lament that he is spending this year alone again. .