Is that thing really a statue of the Virgin?

It's too scary.

"What is that?" Shen Yunzhe asked the system.

[The Virgin Mary statue is really difficult to understand, you can also think of it as a medium. 】

"Such a big medium?!"

[The medium is the playing field of the entity. Of course, there can be such a large medium. 】

That makes sense. Shen Yunzhe rolled his eyes silently, thinking that you said before that there was no media in this playground, and then turned around and lay down to sleep.

But the phone didn't want to let him sleep. It kept sending out message notification sounds. Shen Yunzhe picked up the phone resentfully and found that it was indeed the person from the Madonna statue who was sending him messages.

[Shen Wei is a very hateful person. When he left, he told us about the statue of the Holy Mother, which made us feel the inability to fight in the game field. 】

[But he also said that the playground is not completely unsolvable. The playground is also a place where obsessions and resentments are formed and can be dealt with. 】

[He never said anything else after that, but now, the live broadcast system has disappeared. 】

[How on earth did you, or rather him, do it? 】

Shen Yunzhe looked at the message. He chose to block the message, then put the phone next to the pillow, and then began to fall asleep. He hoped to be awakened by his movements. He opened his eyes in confusion and glanced at Shen Yunzhe. Then he reached out and took Shen Yunzhe's cell phone.

Use your fingerprint to open the phone screen and start typing.

[Shut up, you're so annoying, I hate noise. 】

The person on the other side was silent. I don't know if he was surprised by the reply or if he really felt that it disturbed him.

Codename Hope flipped through the chat history and frowned slightly as he looked at him, as if he remembered something.

It is not entirely true to say that he has recovered his memory. After all, after staying in that place for more than twenty years, a lot of his memories have been more or less wiped away. When he saw the word "prophet", he remembered something.

In his world, the code name of Prophet is Li Yilun.

He is a fortune teller and can see a person's destiny. In the end, he grows up to the point where he can see the future, including the future of the world.

When he finally entered the game field, he still remembered that Li Yilun made the last prophecy.

He said that he saw a crying woman. The woman shed black tears and she was holding something unknown in her hands. She was so big that even when she raised her head, she couldn't see her face. Only tears kept falling on the ground.

Statue of the Virgin?

Codename hoped to put the phone back, and he stayed in Shen Yunzhe's arms.

If you really want to deal with the game field, you will always encounter it.

On the other side, Qiao Dong carefully looked at everything Shen Wei left behind. Let alone the statue of the Virgin, he didn't see any elements related to the Virgin, not even a stone statue.

Qiao Dong called his subordinates, "Go through all of Shen Wei's information since he left the officialdom, and carefully determine whether there are any elements related to the statue of the Virgin."