"The real internal researchers have a special name: 'The Holy Mother'. It is said that this may be inspired by Shen Wei, so they gave this name."

Shen Yunzhe raised his eyebrows slightly, "Is Shen Wei's research related to the Holy Mother?"

"It may also be the name of a certain game field. Shen Wei is also a player. He also entered the game field between the time he left the officialdom and when he sent you to the orphanage." Qiao Dong turned over. Looking at the file in his hand, "However, we have not been able to match any game field with the 'Virgin' element, including the weird erosion incident that is happening now."

"Unless we catch these core personnel, we will know how Shen Wei is and what the Holy Mother is."

Finally discovering the code name Hope, he queued up curiously behind a bunch of grandparents, as if he wanted to see what they were planning to buy in such a long queue.

Shen Yunzhe walked over and pulled out Code Hope, Code Hope blinked.

"You want to buy eggs?"

"Eggs?" Codename Hope thought for a moment, "What is that?"

So Shen Yunzhe pushed him back into the egg team, and continued to talk to Qiao Dong while watching him.

"Why do you care so much about Shen Wei? No matter how powerful he is, it's not like your official and that organization all focus on his achievements, right?" Shen Yunzhe asked.

"Shen Wei's value goes beyond that. His research not only includes people having special abilities, but also includes bringing items into the game field or bringing things out of the game field. His sensitivity to the game field is terrifying. At an early stage, they suspected that Shen Wei might have touched the core of the game field, which is why he has such strong acumen."

Playground core?

Shen Yunzhe raised his head and glanced at Code Hope, who was curiously asked about his hair, age, family and whether he was married by the uncles and aunts queuing up behind him.

Codename Hope proudly pointed out that Shen Yunzhe was his man!

The grandparents glanced at Shen Yunzhe and made sure they looked exactly the same. Then they laughed at him and made jokes.

Codename Hope narrowed her eyes slightly, showing signs of anger.

Shen Yunzhe walked over and patted his head, slapping his anger back. This guy would get angry and dissatisfied for various inexplicable reasons as long as he didn't look at him. Code Hope's extreme emotion has always been a problem. You can't control yourself, you can do whatever you want.

He is the epitome of extreme emotions and the most completely crazy one.

Seeing Shen Yunzhe coming over, Code No. Hope reluctantly looked away, and continued to line up obediently. After waiting in line for half an hour, she got five kilograms of eggs. Code No. Hope held an egg in her hand and looked at it curiously.

After looking at him, he let go, and the egg fell directly from his hand and hit the ground with a thud.

"I remembered." Code ‌ Hope looked at the broken egg yolk, "This is an egg!"

Shen Yunzhe apologized to the cleaning aunt next to him, then picked up the broken eggs with paper towels and threw them into the trash can. The cleaning aunt quickly cleaned up the place. Looking at what Shen Yunzhe was doing, he tilted his head and turned around. Attracted by another tasting stall.

He ate everything he could try one by one, and then went to ask Shen Yunzhe to try it too. Shen Yunzhe didn't eat it. He just asked him which one he liked, and then each bought some.