"Really?" Codename Hope narrowed her eyes slightly, "But how come I heard that Shen Wei's research theories are inconsistent with yours?"

"The official is lying to you. They just want to keep you. You are also someone who has been to the game arcade. Don't you know how scary the arcade is?" The old woman glared at Shen Yunzhe, "How to protect me For the safety of most people, our theory is better, at least we won't let everyone be buried together."

Codename Hope raised his eyebrows, and the corners of his mouth curled up, and he understood what kind of organization this was.

Codename Hope regrets joining the official, but it does not mean that he joined the official in vain. He also knows about this organization, or it can be said that a considerable number of people have already invaded the official and have deeply rooted in the official in 20 years. Their philosophy is also to save people, but unlike the official disposal of game fields, their theory is to let humans and game fields coexist.

Because they judged in the study: Just like humans cannot cut off their negative emotions, the playground cannot be cleaned up.

The playing field will always be there, and stubborn resistance will only lead to destruction.

They planned the coexistence of humans and the game field, experimented with how long humans could survive in the game field, and even made preparations to build a dungeon in the game field.

In other words: they are ready to be grandchildren after the playground has completely eroded the world and surrendered the entire world to the playground.

The official does not agree with their concept, and does not think that the playground is a natural disaster. Natural disasters are a kind of nature, which will naturally bring benefits and disadvantages to them. The playground is a pure bad species. They can't give up their homes like this and huddle in the dark underground to survive.

What does that look like? !

Codename Hope being locked up in a small black box has something to do with them. After all, this is a way to slow down the spread of the game field, which is very beneficial to both the officials and them.

"Shen Yunzhe, you have to believe us."

Codename Hope looked at her and smiled, "But the live broadcast system of the game field has disappeared."

The old woman was silent. She looked at the codename Hope, and then spoke after a moment, "So I want you to tell us, how did you do it?"

"What did Shen Wei leave for you? Why did you let the live broadcast system of the game field disappear?"

"Shen Yunzhe, tell us!"

Codename Hope admired her eager face, "You have to tell me where Shen Wei is first, otherwise, wouldn't it be a great loss if I tell you but get nothing?"

The old woman frowned. She also knew that haste makes waste, so she turned and walked towards the table in front of her. She opened the drawer and handed a photo to Codename Hope.

The photo shows a young man wearing an off-white coat, sitting on this table and this chair. He is wearing black-rimmed glasses and looking at the camera expressionlessly. His eyebrows are very similar to Shen Yunzhe's. It was because Qiao Dong's group of people were all new members of the officialdom that they didn't discover the relationship between Shen Yunzhe and Shen Wei.

Codename hoped to turn over the photo and see a date behind the photo, which was about fifteen years ago.

Wow, that's been a long time.

In fact, Codename Hope doesn't know Shen Wei at all. After all, his father is not named Shen Wei, and none of his relatives are named Shen Wei. When I saw this photo, I couldn't help but sigh that he and Shen Yunzhe look very similar. He didn't have any idea. He really didn't know about Shen Wei's situation.