There was a sharp cry in his ears, and a foul smell in his nose. It had been in a place where there was nothing for a long time. Codename Hope was stimulated to the point of going crazy, or in other words, he felt that his rational string had broken. I can't bear it any longer.

If Shen Yunzhe's future is like this, then it would be better for Shen Yunzhe to have no future!

The narration kept urging, the child behind him was still crying, Shen Xinlu was as big as two heads and two heads. Just when she felt that she was about to collapse, a man slowly stood up. He walked around Shen Xinlu and walked to the front. Come face to face with strange things.

Codename Hope spoke, his voice was very soft, not even as loud as when he greeted Shen Xinlu before.

But the voice was so cold that it seemed like she was about to fall off. Even if Shen Xinlu couldn't see his face, she seemed to be able to see his expressionless face.

He said: "Shut up and get out now."

The narrator's voice was stuck for two seconds.

"Not only did you not apologize, you also..." Before the resentful spirit could finish its words, Codename Hope snapped his fingers in front of it, and with a pop, something like a beam of light rose up from the ground, and the light pillar penetrated the resentful spirit. The flower fell, and in just a moment, the resentful spirit's doubts turned into screams.

The flowers and vines began to melt and dry up quickly, and the rotting smell became stronger, like fire burning rotten flesh.

The tips and leaves of the vines were burnt off, and they fled away like ghosts wrapped in resentment, leaving only the broken branches and fallen leaves on the ground.

The wind blew over and dispersed the strong smell. At least it smelled better than before.

Codename Hope Brick looked behind him. He stared at the crying children, the emotion in his silver eyes was not good.

The adults present looked at the code name Hope with almost horror. Shen Xinlu was the first to react. She quickly asked the dean and teachers to coax the children. They hurriedly coaxed the crying children, even if they were crying, they would not stop crying. Making too much noise.

When the children finally calmed down, she was covered in sweat. When she turned her head, she found that the codename Hope was not in the room. He seemed to have gone out.

At that moment, Shen Xinlu realized that her fingers were trembling.

She is a police officer and someone who has fought with gangsters. She is very sure that Shen Yunxi has murderous intent in his eyes. He has a very sharp hostility towards the object that made the noise. At that moment, the crying child and the putrid strange thing In his eyes, they are the same existence!

Shen Xinlu walked out of the room, and the next moment she saw Codename Hope squatting on a stone outside the room. He sat there, looking outside, but his eyes were empty.

Just as she was about to speak, Codename Hope put her index finger in front of her lips and made a shushing gesture towards her.

"Don't talk." Codename Hope showed a smile, but this smile looked dangerous. "If I hear too much sound again, I might lose control."

"If it really gets out of control, Shen Yunzhe will scold me."

"For your own good, and for my own good, be quiet, do you understand?"

Shen Xinlu returned to the house. Her mind was very confused. The only thing she clearly understood was: Shen Yunxi is dangerous!

His danger is beyond expectation. Shen Xinlu, who has been a policeman for so many years, thought that he was an innocent and simple person at the beginning, which is very different from his current state.