【Who said there is no second option? 】

[Because no one has found the second option so far, all players selected to become warriors either die or become accomplices. No one can avoid it, so he will also die. 】

【Ha ha ha ha! Shen Nuo! This is your second time choosing this kind of role! Shen Nuo! you deserve it! 】

[Shen Nuo was in this kind of role last time? Emergency doctor, tsk tsk, this character is indeed the same as the warrior, so unlucky. 】

【go to hell! Shen Nuo! 】

The audience jeered, and there were excited words everywhere. They had foreseen that this man was full of hypocrisy and guilty conscience, and finally chose to become an accomplice with the resentful spirit.

They have seen too much, and there are not many people to choose to die in the face of death.

Who wants to die?

But what was surprising was that Shen Nuo didn't seem to have any nervous or hesitant expression. He looked around with calm eyes, staring ahead.

Just when they were confused, a man appeared behind Shen Yunzhe. He hugged Shen Yunzhe from behind. He stretched out his arm. The next moment, the vines melted as if encountering a strong corrosive liquid. The vines surged wildly and quickly retreated. Only the withered red flower bones are left.

Shen Nuo let go of his hand, turned around and left. The person who suddenly appeared seemed to follow him happily.

At this time, there was deathly silence on the curtain.

【what is that? 】

【A person suddenly appeared? A person who looks exactly like Shen Nuo? 】

[...Is it a special ability? 】

[Shen Nuo has special abilities? No wonder he survived that situation. 】

[I can survive in that kind of predicament, jealous, so jealous! 】

【Shen Nuo! Why! You killed someone! You broke the rules! You must die a good death! 】

[Wow, the defense-breaking one above is even better. 】

He didn't know what the audience said at all, and even if he knew about it, Shen Yunzhe wouldn't care. He moved his hands and feet and walked forward, asking the system as he walked.

"Is this the solution you came up with? Let Hope come to the rescue?"

[Isn't this the best way? Codename hopes to be able to damage strange objects. Although it cannot harm the strange objects in the entire game field in large quantities, it is more than enough to protect you. 】

Shen Yunzhe glanced at the codename Hope, and when he saw the codename Hope, he remembered what happened before, and he sighed.

In fact, he didn't expect to meet Codename Hope again so soon. The embarrassment was on the one hand, but he really wanted him to think about it, although he felt that Codename Hope was not a person who would think about it carefully.

"So many flowers, so many green leaves." Codename Hope was still looking around curiously. Looking at him, he turned to look at the wall next to him, his bright eyes pulling at the corner of Shen Yunzhe's clothes, "Shen Yunzhe, Snow It hasn't melted yet, let's go play in the snow!"

"Shen Yunzhe, there is still a bird's nest!"

Shen Yunzhe looked at him. He pulled Codename Hope over, and then did what he was used to doing, tying up Codename Hope's loose hair from behind.