"Wait a minute! I'm not burglarizing the house!" The man shouted quickly: "Don't call the police, I'm just here to say a few words to you!"

Shen Yunzhe said: "There is a door over there, and you still climb through the window. This is home invasion and robbery."

"I definitely didn't mean it!"

"My house lives on the tenth floor. If you would rather climb the tenth floor than walk through the door, you are committing a burglary."

"Don't you want to know where your father is?!" the man shouted quickly.

Shen Yunzhe dialed 110, "I don't want to."

The man didn't expect this outcome. He rushed over and tried to grab the mobile phone in Shen Yunzhe's hand. As a result, Shen Yunzhe turned away and gave him an elbow directly on his chest. The man almost vomited in pain and felt that his ribs were all broken. It's going to break.

no no? Is he so powerful in combat? !

After Shen Yunzhe made the call to the police, the man coughed and knelt on the ground and looked at Shen Yunzhe, "I finally managed to get those people away. At least listen to a few words from me!"

Shen Yunzhe looked him up and down, "I don't believe every word a thief who broke into a house said."

"I told you it wasn't a home invasion." The man wailed, covering his ribs. "I didn't lie. I really know your father. I sent the flowers, but your father said he didn't give them to the children before. It's my birthday and I want to send you a bouquet of flowers."

Shen Yunzhe squatted in front of him and looked at him with interest, "Then why did it only arrive today? I have had at least twenty birthdays."

"I couldn't find you." The man gasped softly as he said, "I didn't find you until this year, so I made up for it right away."

"Really, I really know your father, and I really want to give you a birthday gift."

Shen Yunzhe nodded, "Then the gift was given, why did you climb up the window and deliver it to the door? Just to tell me that it was Shen Wei who gave me the gift? You might as well write "understand" on the greeting card."

The man's face was a little ugly, as if he didn't know why he was rounded.

"You have the same talents as your father. You have inherited your father's knowledge and sensitivity to weird things. You can do what Shen Wei can do." The man said: "Shen Yunzhe, you should join us and your Studying the game field like a father."

"The gaming arcades are expanding, and no one can stop it. We can only coexist with the gaming arcades."

"A world where we can live freely even in a game arcade is our future."

The man kept talking, and as he talked he seemed to feel no pain in his chest. He looked at Shen Yunzhe with an obsessed look, "No, you are more precious than your father."

"Shen Wei doesn't understand how correct our theory is. He has rejected us several times. His research cannot be used by the world and can only make profits for a few people. But you are different. You are his work. All his achievements, you It's a doubly profound thing, your existence is a miracle."

Shen Yunzhe thought for a while and asked him, "How do you know that no one can stop the expansion of the game field?"

"We have done countless calculations and conducted countless tests, and we have all come to the same result." The man murmured, "Those game fields are all failed worlds, and those dead people are all once living people. , we can't succeed even if they fail, because there is no way to succeed at all."