"Your master is so bad." Codename Hope complained to the doll, "He is so outrageous that he left me here alone to wait for him to come."

"You scumbag! You start chaos but give up! You are totally irresponsible!"

It's a pity that Codename Hope doesn't need results, he only needs now. He is stubborn and wants to put himself in such a state of no return.

No matter life or death, no matter whether it is true or false, it is now.

What is the future? he does not know! Anyway, he is in this place now and can't get out. He has no future at all.

As for Shen Yunzhe, who made Shen Yunzhe not only himself, but also happened to meet him?

He just relied on Shen Yunzhe!

So Codename Hope rolled around again and complained to the doll again, "Why hasn't your master come yet?"

"I feel like I've been waiting for a year."

"Shen Yunzhe, come on, I promise not to steal your next doll!"

Shen Yunzhe could not hear his soliloquy, and the doll did not wait for his master. Codename Hope waited for a long time but did not wait for Shen Yunzhe to come. There is no passage of time here, but the soul has the perception of years, Codename Hope had to. Holding the baby, I still calculated how much time had passed.

But he has long lost the normal concept of time, and there is nothing in this world that can prove time.

He didn't know how much time had passed, but he only knew that Shen Yunzhe hadn't been here for a long time.

Why don't you come? Did you make too much noise before?

But he didn't think that Shen Yunzhe had the character to stop meeting him after making a fuss. Even though he wanted to bring him in to be with him before, Shen Yunzhe didn't stop contacting him.

Just when he went from doubtful to angry, Shen Yunzhe finally came. He picked up the doll from the ground. Fortunately, there would be no changes at all, so his doll was still intact. He hung the doll On his shoulder, Shen Yunzhe turned to look at the codename Hope next to him.

Codename Hope was staring at him faintly.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You forgot about me." Codename Hope said: "You found new fun and don't like me anymore, so you don't even want your doll."

Shen Yunzhe sighed, "Didn't I come? Take my doll away."

"Why don't you take me away? Am I not your doll?" Codename Hope looked disgusted, but unfortunately, she was just pretending.

Shen Yunzhe squatted in front of the code name Hope with the baby in his arms, "One week and five hours, you can't help it in just one week?"

"One day is like three autumns apart, but we are separated by twenty-two autumns!" Codename Hope is confident.

He also remembered to round up and convert five hours into one autumn and add it.

Shen Yunzhe really smiled helplessly, and he sighed, "I just want you to think about it, and I want you to think about it, so I didn't come. I was afraid that you would be bored, so I left the baby with you. It seems that my baby has suffered a lot from you."

"I'm just glad it's not alive."

Codename Hope grabbed Shen Yunzhe's sleeve, "What are you thinking about?"

"Think of a healthy relationship." Shen Yunzhe said: "Healthy, positive, and promising..."

"Oh." Codename Hope nodded, suddenly realizing, "It's not normal for you to dislike me."