Shen Yunzhe was silent for a moment, and he tried to save it.

"I just asked Li Yilun to report Cheng Yiyi."

Codename Hope blinked, "Who is Cheng Yiyi?"

"Just the players in the game field."

"Oh." Codename Hope nodded, and suddenly there were tears in his eyes, as if the tears were really going to fall, "Are you going to abandon me and choose him? Shen Yunzhe, you are called chaos at first and abandonment at the end. It's hard for me to be in this place all the time. Waiting for you to come back, but you actually treat me like this, I'd better die, you heartless man!"

Shen Yunzhe:......

The failure to save the situation even made the current situation even more terrifying.

"I'm going to call the police, separate from you, and go wandering." Codename Hope began to talk nonsense.

"Because I'm so sad, so sad that I'm going to die."

Shen Yunzhe sighed, "What on earth do you want to do?"

Codename Hope returned to its original state immediately. He looked at Shen Yunzhe and signaled Shen Yunzhe to loosen the thread. Shen Yunzhe waved his finger, and the invisible thread was retracted from his hand and disappeared, so Codename Hope cheered and rushed over to hug him again.

Codename Hope is the nemesis of all weird things. The strings of a mere puppet cannot trap him at all. It is because he is unwilling to struggle that he wants Shen Yunzhe to let him go voluntarily.

An inexplicable competitiveness.

Shen Yunzhe still didn't know what he wanted to do. Codename Hope hugged him for a while and then stared at the baby in his arms. Shen Yunzhe glanced at the baby and said, "The baby can't do it."

"Hmph!" Codename Hope squeezed the doll away and got into Shen Yunzhe's arms, "Shen Yunzhe, why don't you treat me as your beautiful doll?"

Shen Yunzhe was disgusted, "Do you think you look like a baby now?"

"I'm sorry, I was wrong. I didn't act as your doll." Codename Hope apologized immediately, then leaned into Shen Yunzhe's ear and said, "Then Shen Yunzhe, you can be my doll."

Shen Yunzhe's hands shook, and he looked at the codename Hope in surprise.

The smile code-named Hope told Shen Yunzhe that he was serious. Even if he wasn't serious, he became serious after seeing Shen Yunzhe's surprised look. Anyway, this guy has been here to cause trouble for Shen Yunzhe in his life. When Shen Yunzhe is unhappy, he will be happy.

"Okay?" Codename Hope softened her voice.

He has a good appearance. His long silver hair and silver eyelashes give him a gentle disguise, especially when he speaks in a soft voice.

It seems that there is no more gentle and considerate person in the world than him.

It's a pity that he is not, he is just a guy who dares to open a dyeing workshop if he is given a little color.

Without waiting for Shen Yunzhe to speak, Codename Hope pushed Shen Yunzhe down. His gentle eyes reflected Shen Yunzhe lying on his back on the ground. His long silver hair hung down beside Shen Yunzhe's hand. Shen Yunzhe reached out and grabbed a handful of his hair. .

"you......"

"Shh." Codename Hope put her finger on Shen Yunzhe's lips, "Dolls can't talk."

Shen Yunzhe frowned slightly, then he opened his brows and looked at him with a trace of scrutiny in his eyes, as if he wanted to see what he could do.