"The playground is so abominable. It makes everyone trapped here fear and cry. In the end, it makes everyone distort their minds even after they die. I have become so miserable that I want other people to be like me." Miserable, this twisted and extremely vicious emotion." Codename Hope thought for a moment, "Well, it's very bad."

"But erosion seems to be different." Codename Hope said: "The power of erosion seems to trigger my suppressed emotions to the maximum extent."

Codename Hope looks ahead, "The true anger towards the game field and strange objects, and the goodwill hidden in the heart, although it will be amplified a lot, but it is indeed different."

Shen Yunzhe smiled and said: "The anger in my heart is real, but the malicious intention of the game field to interfere is false, right?"

"Yes, yes, it seems that Shen Yunzhe is real." Codename Hope concluded happily.

The dead people demolished the entire temple, and in the end there was only a palm-sized real statue left sitting on the sacrificial platform. The dead people stretched out their hands but couldn't catch it.

This is the medium of the playground and the core of the playground.

However, even if the media playground is left behind, it will never return to its original state.

The dead no longer abide by the rules of the 'real town'. They are angry and retaliating. They are rebuking the real god.

Each playground has its own area, including but not limited to hospitals, schools, exhibition halls and playgrounds. They must erode their own range in a certain area, expand little by little within this range, and finally become it. On your own territory, a series of game rules are born.

But now, the rules of the game have been broken, the residents of the real town are no longer proud of reality, and most of the game field itself has been destroyed.

The real god screamed, and the voice came from the medium. Codename Hope patted Shen Yunzhe on the shoulder, "It seems to be going to die together."

"I have been on guard against this trick for a long time." Shen Yunzhe said: "Although it has thinking, its thinking is simple and boring, and it can be guessed at a glance."

The medium god's statue began to shatter from the top of his head, and the real god tried to die together with the guy who interfered with the game field.

It cannot corrode into reality, but similarly, as long as the media destroys this person, it cannot return to the original world. It has been defeated to this point and can only return to the darkness with the 'real town'.

It didn't notice that countless thin and dense threads came out of the red writing. The invisible threads were wrapped around the medium, densely packed from head to toe. The threads were already taut when the true spirit was discovered. , the sharp silk threads control all movements of the stone statue.

The Real God made a sharp sound after a brief pause. The sound was so loud that even the players in the bridge hole heard it.

The silk thread was pierced into the stone statue, and the words in blood finally covered the small stone statue, wrapping it up layer by layer.

The dead people no longer moved. They all stood around the stone statue in black clothes, motionless and silent, just watching silently.

This is the weirdest gaming venue Cheng Yiyi has ever experienced, although he has only been to four gaming venues.

The wailing sound of the real god kept echoing. It was a sound with sharp terror and resentment. Cheng Yiyi had never heard this sound in her life, but Shi Xingxiang said that she had heard such a sound in the mountain village. There was a woman who was bought back, and she was tied up in chains at home by her family members to give birth to her child.