"You're so noisy." Codename Hope said, "Can you be quieter?"

"I am making reasonable assumptions so that we can survive! How can you do this!" Qiu Shurong shouted: "There is no point in spending time here!"

Shi Xingxiang wanted to go over and continue arguing with Qiu Shurong, but was pulled by Cheng Yiyi. Shi Xingxiang looked at Cheng Yiyi in confusion, but saw Cheng Yiyi shaking his head.

He looked at the codename Hope with a subtle look in his eyes.

"There's something wrong with Shen Wei."

I hope my codename is not Shen Yunzhe. He is the epitome of extreme emotions. He can do all the things that Shen Yunzhe cannot do.

He can only endure in front of Shen Yunzhe, only Shen Yunzhe is worthy of him enduring the darkness and loneliness, and only Shen Yunzhe can make him willing to retreat in order not to lose.

He only promised Shen Yunzhe to help and replace him for a period of time, but he did not promise Shen Yunzhe that everything would be in accordance with his character.

Codename Hope is very good at tormenting himself, and he also knows how to torment others. His madness is much scarier than his sleep disorder.

What is this Qiu Shurong?

"Again, be quiet." Codename Hope said, "I hate noise."

"Who cares about you!"

As soon as he finished speaking, Code No. Hope slapped him cleanly. Qiu Shurong was stunned. He looked at Code No. Hope stupidly, but before he could react, Code No. Hope kicked him. Kicked out, Shi Xingxiang and Cheng Yiyi were both stunned.

They watched blankly as Codename Hope grabbed Qiu Shurong from the ground by his collar and dragged him out. Qiu Shurong finally reacted and let out a scream like a slaughtered pig.

The two reacted and hurriedly chased after him.

Codename Hope dragged Qiu Shurong to the real temple. The door of the real temple was closed tightly. He didn't care at all. He dragged Qiu Shurong to the front of the temple. To his surprise, the real temple opened at the moment he came over. It opened with a bang, as if it had been violently knocked open by something.

He threw Qiu Shurong inside, hoping to close the temple door when he wanted to climb out. With a bang, the temple door blocked Qiu Shurong's miserable howl.

"Help! Let me out!" Qiu Shurong knocked hard on the temple door, "I'm sorry, I was wrong! Shen Wei, let me out!"

"You're killing people! Killing people!"

"Ah!!" Qiu Shurong's scream broke through the sky, "It's Zhang Luqing, Zhang Luqing died here!"

"Let me out!"

Codename Hope didn't say a word, and the two people who followed didn't dare to express their anger. They just looked at the real temple and Codename Hope outside the temple in horror.

what happened? How did it develop like this? !

They just had a quarrel. Although Qiu Shurong was not a very good person, but...

Cheng Yiyi said cautiously: "Um, Shen Wei, he is locked in like this, what if something goes wrong?"

"Dead? He deserves it." Codename Hope replied with a smile.

His voice and expression were as innocent as ever, with a hint of kindness, but his actions and words were extremely terrifying, making people's hair stand on end.

The scene was completely silent, Shi Xingxiang and Cheng Yiyi's faces were pale, Qiu Shurong in the temple was still howling in terror, but because the code name "Hope" was holding up the temple door, Qiu Shurong couldn't open it no matter how hard he tried, and he couldn't open it from the inside. When he came out, he could only tremble and huddle beside the door, staring at Zhang Luqing's stone statue.