"Okay." Cheng Yiyi took her hand back doubtfully, "Anyway, I remember that the suicide note said: The statue was taken away by Widow Zhang. Widow Zhang became the richest man in the village with the help of the statue. I guess the statue is still there. Widow Zhang At home, if we find this place, we will most likely find the statue."

Shi Xingxiang nodded, "Let's go and have a look."

After saying that, she looked in the direction of the hotel. The dense red letters were still stacking up, until the outer walls of the hotel turned red. Dead people surrounded the hotel, and they didn't know what happened.

Behind the shops on both sides of the street were some residential houses. They also looked at them at that time, but there was no one in these residential houses at all. When they entered two houses at random, they only saw messy utensils scattered on the floor. All, and covered with a thick layer of dust.

I don't know how long it's been since anyone came in.

"There are so many houses, how can we find this Widow Zhang?" Qiu Shurong said: "Don't you have a real name? There is only the name of Widow Zhang?"

"Stop complaining, search from room to room, and make sure of the paper documents."

After saying that, they started looking for Widow Zhang's home from the end of the village, searching the house inside and out.

Codename Hope used two fingers to pick up a piece of paper and looked at the table covered with dust. Then he threw away the paper in his hand and began to draw on the table with his fingers. Cheng Yiyi passed by At that time, I saw that the codename Hope had drawn half of the human face, with the eyes drawn but only the mouth not drawn.

"Shen Yunzhe?" Cheng Yiyi looked at the painting he drew, "What are you doing?"

"If you follow the normal process, one of you will die on the fifth floor, and then you will get the news of Widow Zhang, and use this news to find Widow Zhang's home." Codename Hope said with a smile: "It's a pity that none of you If he dies, he won't be able to get this information, so he can only search this person's home on a large scale."

Cheng Yiyi was stunned for a moment. He looked at the code name Hope, "Huh?"

"After all, it's a game, and it's a game convention to get clues after sacrifice." Codename Hope stood up, "By the way, what's your name?"

"...Cheng Yiyi, I introduced you before."

"Oh, Yiyi." Codename Hope nodded, "Keep looking, you can always find it."

Cheng Yiyi looked at the codename Hope and turned around to enter another room with doubts in her eyes. Before he could figure it out, there was a quarrel outside. He hurried out of the house, only to see Qiu Shurong and Shi Xing Xiang was arguing outside. Codename Hope frowned slightly, covered his ears and followed him out.

He hates noise.

"Do you really think this is okay?! Looking for a widow's house like a headless fly!" Qiu Shurong shouted, "There are only four of us, and the house here is no less than 100! We want to find a horse in the Year of the Monkey. Moon go!"

"We have no other choice. If you don't want to find it, get out!" Shi Xingxiang didn't tolerate him. "If you want to die, just die by yourself. Don't hold us back!"

Qiu Shurong's face turned blue and purple, and he said: "Obviously the real temple is the most problematic, but why are you looking for Widow Zhang here?"

"We should explore the Real Temple again!"

Codename Hope looked at the noisy Qiu Shurong and smiled. He walked up to Qiu Shurong with a warm smile.