Cheng Yiyi was stunned for a moment, "Really?"

"Have you never seen any strange erosion events in reality?"

"You mean the subway?"

Shen Yunzhe thought for a while, "Speaking of which, it would be very troublesome for a big star like you to die. Do you know the official news?"

"Official..." Cheng Yiyi thought for a moment and frowned, "Although I know there is an official organization, I have never been in contact with it. Why are you an official?"

"No." Shen Yunzhe shook his head, "Not every police officer is an official member."

Cheng Yiyi curled his lips, thinking: Even with Shen Yunzhe's sudden abnormality, the authorities probably wouldn't dare to accept it.

"The official can't control it, and I don't like to be asked questions." Cheng Yiyi still spoke, "There are players in every industry, and the ones who tricked me are my colleagues. They ‌A competitor of mine suddenly came to me when I was practicing my performance and asked me to show me an acting tutorial."

"I thought to myself, what could go wrong after watching a video? So I just watched it." Cheng Yiyi spread her hands, "So that's it."

"He didn't pass the second game, but he smiled happily when he died. He was probably happy that my competitor would have the same fate as him."

Shen Yunzhe nodded, then stopped suddenly, and Cheng Yiyi almost bumped into his back.

Before Cheng Yiyi could ask, he saw Shen Yunzhe lighting up the front with his mobile phone. The next moment, Cheng Yiyi saw the portrait on the wall staring at them.

They just turned around and walked towards the corridor entrance. After walking for a while, they saw these portraits that should be behind them.

Cheng Yiyi turned around and saw the dark corridor door behind them.

"Are you back here again?" Cheng Yiyi asked in a low voice, "Are ghosts hitting the wall?"

Shen Yunzhe tilted his head. After thinking for a while, he turned back and said, "Try walking again."

"...Oh." Cheng Yiyi nodded.

They continued to walk towards the corridor, this time they did not chat, but kept looking in front of them, so they saw a head suddenly sticking out of the dark corridor entrance in front of them, and the pale stone statue still had that His pale face was at the door, smiling at them.

The next moment, the corridor entrance disappeared, and a wall of portraits stared at them in front of them.

"F*ck!" Cheng Yiyi cursed, "It's back again! And what was that just now?!"

Shen Yunzhe looked at the portrait. He turned back and glanced at the entrance of the corridor behind him. There was a stone statue sticking out of the corridor door. The white eyes of the stone statue were staring at them.

Cheng Yiyi suddenly exclaimed. He pointed at the portraits on the wall. Shen Yunzhe raised his head and immediately saw that all the portraits on the wall had their mouths open. The mouths of the black and white portraits were all hollow black with no tongues. He Little by little, red tears flowed from the corners of their black eyes.

They stared at Shen Yunzhe and Cheng Yiyi, looking very strange in the darkness.

Gurgling, and there was a friction sound.

The stone statue held on to the corridor door and walked forward step by step. Because its body was made of stone, gray-white stone debris would fall down every step it took. Its dull face was frozen in that smile, but its stone eyes were wandering. He moved, and with every step he took, he could hear the sound of stones hitting the floor.