39 ✿

"Ugh, finally" I muttered as I layed my head on the study table. After an hour later, I finally finished my homeworks.

With a sigh, I stretched my slightly aching arms above my head before I stood up and went to bed.

But just as I was about to comfortably lay in bed, I suddenly got thirsty . "Great, just when I needed some peace" I muttered and stood up and went down stairs.

I then went to the kitchen and turned on the lights since it was dark. The moment I did, I felt myself jumping back a bit from the slightly scare.

"You could have fucking uttered a word! I almost had a heart attack because of you!" I glared at wakasa.

He just looked at me and shrugged. "Why the heck are you here in the first place? And why didn't you turned on the lights when you were just sitting here! It will really help me avoid having a heart attack to due the scare" I huffed and went to get a glass of water.

I took a few sips before leaving. 'He could have at least uttered a word. Damn I was scared' I thought as I reached my room again and I plop down the bed.

"Ugh, just ignore him makomo and go to sleep" I scolded myself and closed my eyes, welcoming the sleep as it took over me.

{..... }

"Makomo? Time to wake up and get ready. Your friends are waiting downstairs" My brother said making my eyes snapped out.

"Ha?! What the fuck are they doing here? Why the heck are they even here?" I asked as I hurriedly went out of bed and slammed my door open, passing through my brother and went down stairs.

"Dude, go and change already. We're gonna be late" Kai said making me glare at him. "What the heck? You can go to school first, the doors open" I huffed and crossed my arms as I looked at them.

"Why the heck are you guys even doing here?" I raised a brow at them. "Because it was Kai's idea, so just hurry up and change already" Miko said making me groan.

"Fine, wait for a bit" I grumbled and made my way back to my room. Quickly taking my uniform out of my closet, I went to the bathroom and took  a bath, changed, brushed my hair and teeth before going back down stairs.

"Took you long" Kei said making me roll my eyes. "Dude, that was just half an hour. How the fuck can that be long?" I raised a brow and went to the kitchen.

Only to see a plate of pancakes and waffles, and wakasa sitting there already eating his share of the pancake and waffle mix.

"Yuko went outside for a minute" he said after I sat down across him. "Oh, alright then" I mumbled and started to eat my breakfast, ignoring the grinning faces of my friends.

'Fuck I hope he doesn't notices them' I mentally groaned when he turned to them and raised a brow.

"Leave" I snapped as I turned to glare aty friends who only laughed and left first.

"Great, this is gonna be a long day" I muttered and quickly finished my breakfast.

......

Hey! So sorry for leaving you guys hanging like that. It's been almost a month since I last updated this so sorry about that.