28 -

[... ]

"Hey sis, time to wake up" Yuko said as he yet again banged on my door. "I swear yuko, your gonna break my door someday!" I said and throwed a pillow at the door.

"Well looks like your up, hurry up downstairs or else your breakfast will get cold" He said and left.

"I swear, really, his gonna break my door with all that banging one day" I grumbled as I went to pick up the pillow that I throwed.

"Finally, I get to talk to Kenta tomorrow, I really need to ask him what my brother did to him" I let out a small yawn as I tidied up my bed and went to my closet.

"Don't care if my food gets cold, I want a shower right now" I said and skimmed through my clothes on what to wear today.

"Looks like I need to do the laundry later" I muttered as I saw that I only have a few clothes left. "And I'm gonna pester him to buy me at least a few new clothes" I huffed.

"Yeah, now all I need is to think of an idea on how to pester him" I nodded my head as I grabbed my towel and shut my closet close.

I then went straight to the bathroom, knocking on the closed door to see if someone was inside.

Once I knew there wasn't someone inside I quickly entered and closed the door, locking it.

{... }

"Finally out? What took you so long? Your food is cold now" Yuko said as I sat down. "It's alright, I'm not gonna eat much anyway. I'm gonna be late if I delay more" I said and just grab a toast.

"Well I guess I'll be leaving now. Bye!" I said and left before my brother can say anything else.

"Alright, now all I need is to wait in school for Kenta and the others. I really need to question him later" I mumbled to myself.

"But what did yuko do to threaten him?" I questioned myself before quickly shrugging it. "Meh there's no point thinking what he did, I'm just gonna ask Kenta later when I see him" I grumbled.

And a few minutes later I finally arrived in front of the school, where I found Kenta and the others waiting.

"Kenta~!" I called out to Kenta who unintentionally flinched and looked at me. "Yes?" He asked and I just smiled at him.

"You wouldn't mind having a quick talk with me right?" I asked making him shake his head, confusion written in his face on why I was acting like this.

"Oh fuck, good luck Kenta. Your in deep trouble" Miko asked making me glance at her. "And on the other hand I think someone is calling me, you guys wouldn't mind accompanying me right?" She turned to the others who quickly nod and left, leaving both me and Kenta near the gate.

"Uhh, so what do you want to talk about?" He asked, looking around and avoiding any eye contact with me.

"Oh it's nothing big. I just wanna ask what my brother did to last time" I said to him making him raise a brow. "Last time?" He asked a bit confused on what I meant.

"Oh you know, the time when you snitch at me?" I asked, hinting him a bit. He flinched at this and looked away. "How did you know about that?" He asked.

"He told me himself" I answered with a smile. "Uh well about that..... Bye!" He suddenly run away into the school, earning some confused gazes from the other students who were passing by.

"Fine! I'll just deal with him later" I huffed in annoyance as I walked inside the school, trying to find Kenta before the classes start.

'Oh well, I can still see him in class later' I thought and walked towards my first class as the bell rang.

........

Hello there! I'm sorry for the slight delay in this update. I hoped you guys enjoyed today's chapter and do leave a vote and comment!