29-

[.... ]

"Kenta~ where not done yet so get your ass over here!" I said as soon as I saw him. Kenta flinched again as he slowly turned towards me.

"Hey makomo" He said with a nervous smile. "Don't even think of running away again. I know where you live so don't even think about it" I smiled at him.

"Is that supposed to be a threat or something?" He asked making me shrug. "That depends on how you understand it, I just said I know where you live, that's all" I answered as we both waited for the other before going home.

"So, do you mind explaining now? Or you want me to beat your ass before you speak?" I asked making him gulp. And so with that he told me everything.

"Damn him, I'll be sure to get my revenge! And you, I'll deal with you next time" I huffed and saw that the others were now approaching.

"So it's okay now right?" Miko asked with a small chuckle as she look at Kenta. "You won't beat his ass as soon as we got out of school right?" She asked making me shake my head.

"Nah, I'll do it next time. I still need to get home. I'm grounded again" I groaned as we began walking out.

"Great, now I need to avoid you when your not grounded anymore or else I'll get my ass kick by you" I heard Kenta mumbled making me laugh.

"Well if you want I can do it now" I smiled at making him instantly shake his head. "No thanks, I'll just wait" He held his hand up making Miko scoff.

"Oh damn, I wanna see you get your ass beaten up by makomo" She huffed making me and the others laugh.

"Well you can when I'm not grounded anymore. Help me catch him okay?" I asked making her nod with a laugh.

"Dammit, you guys wanna make me not go to school" Kenta mumbled. "I know where you live" Kai chimed in, earning a smack from Kenta and a pat on the back from me.

"Yeah that's, tell him that Kai" I nodded my head which just earned an eye roll from Kenta. "Guess I still need to wait a couple of days or weeks until I get my ass get kicked" I laughed at this.

"Yeah, but I'll kept on pestering Yuko so expect me to beat your ass in a couple of days" I said making him snort. "Alright boss, I'll be waiting" he said as we reached my house.

"Yeah you better wait" I said before entering the house. "I'm home!" I said and took of my shoes.

When I got to the living room I found wakasa sitting on the couch but can't find my brother. "Did Yuko go out again?" I asked making wakasa look at me.

"Yes" he answered and just stared at me making me raise a brow. "What?" I asked. "Nothing, just how cute you are" he laughed making me scoff.

"Yeah right, so where did yuko go?" I asked. "I don't know, I'm not his babysitter to know where his gonna go" he shrugged his shoulder.

"Hm fair point I guess" I mumbled before going upstairs to my room to change. "Okay now I better think of a way to pester Yuko later so I won't be grounded anymore" I mumbled as I entered my room.

"And that can only lead to two things, first is his finally not gonna ground me anymore or an additional week of being grounded" I sighed.

"Ah, well I'll know what will the resulated" I huffed.

......

Hello! I'm so sorry for the very long update. Do leave a vote and comment if you did!

See ya in the next update in a few day's!