18-

"So?" Waka asked making me look at him with a raised brow. "So what?" I asked as we continue to walk around the mall.

"So, are you gonna sneak out later to go to your gang meeting or what?" He asked making me slightly roll my eyes.

"Why should I tell you? You might even tell my brother about it" I huffed making him chuckle.

"Nah I won't" he grinned making me look at him suspiciously. "And how should I know you wouldn't?" I asked as we finally exited the mall.

"Will you tell me if I buy you some ice cream?" He asked and pointed at the ice cream truck across the road.

"Hmm, maybe" I mumbled making him grab my hand and walk across the road. "Hey! Let go of me, I can walk fine by myself" I grumbled as he let go of me.

He then ordered two ice cream and payed for it. Just as I was about to accept the ice cream he was gonna give me he took it back.

"Hey! I thought you said your gonna buy me some ice cream? So why the hell won't you give it to me? I asked a bit confused.

"Tell me first if your gonna sneak out later or what" he said making me furrow my brows.

"Fine! I am, you happy now?" I grumbled as I crossed my arms and gave him a small glare.

"Now give me my ice cream, I already answered your question" I said making him chuckle a bit before he handed me the ice cream which by now was starting to melt a bit.

"Now it's starting to melt" I grumbled as I look at the ice cream then at him. "So are you gonna tell my brother or what?" I asked as we began walking back home.

"That depends later" was all he said as he walk ahead of me. "I hope you trip" I mumbled expecting he didn't heard it since he was walking ahead of me.

"I heard that" he said making me look at him with slightly wide eyes. "Just how the fuck did you hear that?" I asked making him chuckle.

"That's a secret" he grinned making me wanna punch his face. "Damn you" I growled and sent him a glare to which he just laugh at.

"Hope you fucking trip" I mumbled and not a second later I was the one who almost tripped.

Waka just laugh at me. "Well I guess karma is real" he said making me roll my eyes.

"Shut it" I grumbled before entering the house. "What did wakasa do? You look like you want to punch him" my brother said once I entered the living room to hand him his change.

"It's nothing" I grumbled as I went to the kitchen to drink some water before going to my room.

"What did you do? She looks like she was about to punch you" Yuko asked wakasa as he entered the living room.

Wakasa just shrug before sitting on the couch.

....

Hi! I'm so sorry for the very late update! Please leave a vote and comment!