33 ✿

"Kenta! Can I ask you a question?" I asked once I spotted Kenta with the others near the gate. "You already did but yeah sure" Kenta shrugged his shoulders making me roll my eyes.

"Do we have any homeworks?" I asked making him think for a minute before nodding his head. "Eh really? Let me see!" I said as I clung onto his shoulders.

"What no! It's your fault you didn't do your homework" he said making me cling into him more. "Let me copy yours!" I said making him groan.

"Fine, fine. Let go of me first will you?" He said making me sigh but I still let him go. "Well now you gotta catch me before I'll let you copy my homework" he said before he took of running.

"That fucking bastard!" I stomped my foot and quickly chased after him. "Get back here you idiot!" I said as ran pass some students before tackling him to the ground.

"Gotcha so now let me copy your homework" I said as I sat on his back. I didn't even care if the other students were staring at us.

"Dammit fine, now get of me!" Kenta hissed making chuckle. I then got off him and casually walked towards my locker.

"Hmm, well I'll be waiting later at lunch!" I smiled at Kenta before closing my locker door once I got all I need and went to my class.

{..... }

"Just me me borrow it!" I said as I crossed my arms and looked at Kenta straight in the eyes. "Fine, here" he huffed as he handed me his notebook.

I let out a huff as I snatched it from his hand and began copying it. "You know that the professor will most likely notices that our answeres are almost the same right?" He sighed.

"Pssh, let them be. What's important is that I have a homework to pass later" I huffed and continued copying his home work while I eat.

He just sighed and let me be. "I'm gonna get in trouble with your brother again once he finds out about this" Kenta grumbled to himself.

"There! I'm done!"  I beamed as I showed him the homework I just copied from him. "You know, other than your fighting and leadership skills, I'm really jealous of your hand writing" He said as he glared at my notebook.

"Just how! You wrote it so fast yet your hand writing is so neat and nice! Just fucking how?!" He said making me chuckle in response.

"Now, that my friend is a secret of mine" I said making him grumble something I can't hear but Kei who was sitting besides him heard him and started laughing his ass of.

"If you tell them what I just fucking said I'll beat you up!" Kenta hissed angrily at him making Kei laugh even more.

"What the fuck dude? Really? You gonna take lessons from her now?" He laughed. "Huh? You wanna take hand writing lessons from me? What the heck?" I asked a bit confused.

"Though I do find it funny it's not a reason to laugh your ass of idiot! Some students are staring at you like something is wrong with you" Aoi smacked Kei making him grumble.

"Pfft, let them stare. It's not like your gonna melt when they stare at you" I huffed out the last part.

The others just chuckled at us and just continued eating. Not really minding the idiotic things we say.

......

Hello! I'm so sorry for the very late update! Please do understand that I'm very busy with my school works, and I'll be a bit more busier now since my exams our coming next week.

But after that I'm gonna have a lot of free time so expected a few new updates here and on my other books!