23-

"Sis!, time to wake up, breakfast is ready" Yuko said as he knocked on my door, nah scratch that. He practically banged on my door.

"I'm up! So stop banging on my door like your gonna break it!" I hissed making him stop.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that" I heard him grumbled as he slowly walked away. "What a great way to start my day" I sighed as I got out of bed and fixed it before going to my closet.

"Now what should I wear for today?" I asked myself as I looked at my clothes. "And it looks like I need to do my laundry today" I mumbled as I eyed the growing pile of dirty clothes on my laundry basket.

"Honestly I really need a schedule for when I need to do my laundry" I sighed as I just took whatever was still in my closet.

"Meh looks pretty decent enough" I grumbled before I took my towel and went to the bathroom.

And once I was done showering I went back to my room to brush my hair. "Sis! Hurry up or else your food will get cold!" Yuko said loud enough for me to hear making me sigh.

"I'm coming so please stop yelling like an idiot" I said as I went down stairs. "Took you long enough" he grumbled making me roll my eyes.

"Well if you were that hungry, then you should have just eaten first" I said making him shake his head as we both sat down and began to eat in silence.

"Did you already clean your scratch?" Yuko asked after a moment of silence. "Hm? Yeah I already did, I also put some cream on so it won't leave a small scar just in case" I said making him nod.

"Well that's great" he mumbled and with that the two of us fell into silence again.

"So, am I really grounded or what?" I asked making him sigh. "Yes you are grounded and I won't allow you to go out unless you have some school project that is" he said and then looked at me.

"But I'll be calling your teachers about that so don't even think of using that as an excuse to go out" he said making me huff.

"I won't, why are you saying like I'd do that" I mumbled making him sigh again. "Well that's because you've done that last time you got grounded" he said making me grin.

"Yeah, and was kinda nice until Kenta had to snitch on me" I grumbled making him laugh a bit.

"Well maybe that's partly my fault since I kinda threaten him" he grumbled making me look at him with my eyes wide open.

"Huh?! You did what?!" I asked, kinda shocked that I was only hearing about this now.

"Yeah, you heard me right I did threaten him a bit" he mumbled making me gasp.

"How could you? Poor Kenta" I mumbled making him roll his eyes. "Yeah, and it's not like you didn't threaten him to just to keep his mouth shut" he said making me huff.

"I did not threaten him, I only bribed him" I corrected him making him snort. "Same thing" he shrugged.

"No it's not, you threatened the poor guy while I bribed him" I huffed making him nod.

"Alright, if that's what you say" he said and just shrugged his shoulder. "Yeah I need to talk to Kenta when we're at school" I mumbled making him shake his head.

"Yeah, he won't tell the truth. Like I said I threaten him not to say that" yuko said making me look at him with my mouth hung opened.

"Damn you. You can't just walk around and threatening my gang members" I sighed.

"Fine I won't, at least for now" he whispered the last part but I still heard it.

"You know what? I give up! Do what you want" I said and stood up as I put my plate in the sink.

.....

Hey! Hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter! Leave a vote and comment if you did!