27-

"Hey sis? Dinner's ready" yuko knocked on the door. "Huh? It's dinner time already?" I questioned and looked at the time.

"Yes, so get your ass down here before the food gets cold" Yuko grumbled making me roll my eyes. "Alright, I'll be down in a few minutes. Just need to clean this up real quick" I said.

"Alright but don't take to long, we'll eat first of that's okay with you" He said. "Yeah that's fine" I then heard him leave.

"Alright now let's put this aside real quick and then head downstairs so I can eat dinner" I mumbled as I began putting aside the things I used.

Once I was done I went downstairs and went straight to the kitchen, finding my brother and the others already eating dinner.

"Here's your food" my brother said as he put another plate on my seat. "Hm thanks" I said and washed my hands before I went to sit down.

We all then ate our dinner in silence until yuko had to break it. "So why did you chase wakasa again? What did he do?" He asked making me look at him.

"This damn leopard smeared some ketchup on my face" I glared at wakasa who just ignored it and continued on eating.

"It was only a little ketchup, so I wouldn't really say I smeared it on you" he shrugged. "Huh? Ketchup?" Yuko raised a brow at this.

"Yeah ketchup, from the burger he bought me" I said making him go silent and both takeomi and shin stop eating and look at me and wakasa.

"He bought you a burger?" Shin asked and I nod in response. "You brought her a burger yet you can't pay me the money you owe me?" Shin raised a brow at wakasa.

Wakasa just ignored him and peacefully ate his dinner. "Wakasa" Yuko narrowed his eyes at him making the other male raised a brow at him.

"Yes?" He asked with a smirk making yuko stand up. "You damn leopard, get back here!" Yuko said and chased wakasa out of the kitchen.

"Uhh, can someone explain to me why my brother suddenly chased him out?" I askes the two remaining guys.

Shin just looked at me and shrug. "Don't know, but seems like those two talked about something we don't know about" Shin shrugged again.

"Well guess we'll just ask them later" I mumbled and waited for both of them to return, which of course didn't take to long.

"So what was all that about?" I raised a brow at my brother. "Nothing that you need to worry about sis" Yuko said.

'Yeah it's definitely something, he never really calls me sis or sister' I thought as I looked at brother with narrow eyes.

"Hm yeah sure" I mumbled before I turned my gaze to wakasa who was already staring at me. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing" he said with a grin making me more confused. "Yeah there's definitely something going but if you won't tell me then I'll just have to find it out" I huffed making both of them chuckle.

"Yeah good luck with that" Wakasa smirked which earned a kick from under the table.

"Just you wait, I'll try figuring it out" I huffed making yuko snicker. "Yeah right, more like you kept on pestering me so I'll answer you" he said earning a glare from me.

"Yeah, and I'll start doing that later. Let's see if you can still sleep in your room tonight" I grumbled and finished what was left on my dinner.

.......

Hi! Hoped you guys enjoyed today's chapter! Please leave a vote and comment!