17-

"Hey bro...." I trailed of making my brother look at me with a raised brow. "Yes?" He asked.

"Can I have some money to but the materials for my project? And also can I go out later? I asked with a grin.

"Yes and no" he answered making me blink. "What do you mean yes and no?" I asked with a small huff.

"Yes, I'll give you money to buy what you need and no, you can't go out later" he answered.

"Huh?! Why can't I go out?" I asked. "Because you didn't tell me the reason why you wanna go out" he responded.

"Well we have a meeting, with the whole gang I mean" I grinned. "No" yuko said.

"Eh?! Why not?! I already told you the reason!" I whined making wakasa who was right behind me chuckle.

I turn back at him and gave him a glare. "Shush, shut it you leopard" I grumbled and turned back to my brother.

"Oh come on! Just this once?" I asked with puppy dog eyes. "No, you said that a couple of times already and you still always go" he said making me huff.

"Oh come on!" I whined but he just shake his head. "Ugh fine, just give me the money so I can buy my materials" I grumbled as he handed me some money.

"Wakasa's going with you so I know your not going somewhere else" He said just as I was about to leave.

"Huh?! Oh come on bro! I'm not a baby that needs a babysitter" I grumbled but he just shake his head and turned back to takeomi and shin who was watching all this.

I let out a sigh as I turned to wakasa before turning around and left. "I don't care if your following or not by the way" I said before I closed the door and began walking towards the mall.

"Yeah, sneaking out probably won't work" I let out another sigh and think for a moment.

"Yeah I'll try convincing him again later" I grumbled and look behind me to see wakasa following not far from me, eating a lollipop.

"Where the hell does he even get those" I questioned to no one in particular. "Hey, just so you know after I'm done buying the materials I'm just gonna walk around the mall looking at random stuffs before I go home" I said and turned to wakasa, only to see that he was now a few feet away from me.

Geez! How the fuck did you get behind me so fast " I grumbled, startled a bit by the fact that he was now just a few feet away from me.

"Your thinking of sneaking out later Aren't you?" He asked as he started walking making me follow him.

"What? No" I answered making him look at me with a raised brow. "I'm not entirely convinced on that" he said making me roll my eyes.

"Who said I was trying to convince you" I grumbled as walk a bit faster than him.

"Yeah good luck with that one" he said making me cross my arms with a Huff.
"Oh just shut it" I mumbled hoping that he wouldn't really hear it.

.....

Hi! I hoped you guys enjoyed today's chapter! Please leave a vote and comment if you did!