20-

"Well, I'll be going now bro" I said as I gave him a quick hug before leaving. "Hey makomo, you on your way now?" Miko asked.

"Yeah I'm on my way, how about you guys?" I asked through the phone. "Well most of the members are already here but some are still missing" she said.

"And that includes you!" Kai said making me roll my eyes, not that he can see it though.

"Well I'm sorry since it did took a while arguing with my brother" I said and I heard them chuckle.

"Just hurry up, your a leader your late" Kai said making me huff. "Excuse you but there's still five minutes left until the meeting so I'm technically not late" I said to him.

I can tell that even without looking at him, he was rolling his eyes and grumbling about something. "Whatever just hurry up" he grumbled making me chuckle.

"Yeah yeah, I'm only a few minutes away" I said before ending the call and jog my way to the meeting place.

Once I was there Kai and Miko instantly went to me. "So what's this meeting about?" Miko asked making me look around.

"Well one of our members was beaten up by another gang without a reason, so I wanna know if it's true and if anybody else saw it" I said making her nod.

"Well is the person who got beaten up is here?" Kei asked and I shake my head after I looked around for a bit.

"His not here yet" I said making them nod. "Well we better go now and wait for the others" Miko said making me nod in understanding.

"Hey makomo" "good evening makomo" "hey" I was greeted by the other members as I walk pass them.

"We'll start the meeting once everyone is here" I said to everyone. And soon enough they were all there.

"Since your all here let's begin" I said as I look at them.

[... ]

"Well that's all for our meeting, remember what I told you" I said to them and dismissed them.

"Don't you think it's a bit odd that the guy who was beaten up isn't here?" Kai asked making me nod my head.

"Yeah it is a bit odd since he was also the first one I told that there will be a meeting today" I said with a sigh.

"But maybe his staying home? I mean he did get beaten up pretty bad" I said making them nod.

"Still odd though, some of the members also told that they don't even know him" Kei said.

"Yeah, I mean I know everybody on my division, I also know half of Aoi's division" Kai said.

"That's what I'm also curious about, but I really didn't get his name" I mumbled making Miko shake her head.

"Don't stress it out, if he was indeed planning on something we'll think of a way to stop him" she smiled.

"And I'll be the one to personally beat him up" she added with a proud smile making us laugh.

"Yeah yeah, but I'll be the first you can wait your turn" I smirked making her roll her eyes.

"That's if she's gonna get a turn, your gonna beat that guy pretty badly that your gonna send straight to the hospital, or worse straight to the cemetery" Kenta said making Miko and the others laugh.

"Oh come on, I'll try my not to do that" I grumbled making them laugh more. "Oh shut it you guys" I sent them a glared to which they just ignored and laugh more.

I can only huff in frustration and look away. "Well I better get going now" I said. "Awe leaving so soon?" Miko asked  and I just nod.

"Yeah, or else my brother is gonna kill me" I grumbled making them nod. "Well see ya then" they bid me goodbye and I did the same before leaving.

.....

Hi! I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter! Please leave a vote or comment! See ya in the next chapter!