37 ✿

"Hey makomo, you going to the fair tomorrow?" Kenta asked making me shrug. "I don't know, it depends if my brother allows me" I said with a sigh.

"I really hope he allows you" Miko said said making the other nod. "Well, let's just wait what he'll say later" I mumbled as we reached my locker.

"Huh?" I asked as I stared at the paper that fell from my locker. "What the heck is this?" I questioned out loud as I picked up the paper.

Miko and kenta peered over my shoulder as we began reading the paper. "Pfft! Hahaha" both Miko and Kenta burst out laughing after we finished reading the letter.

"Is this some kind of prank?" I crumbled the paper and throwed it in the trash can. "Why? What did the letter say?" Kai asked making me huff.

"A love letter apparently" I rolled my eyes as the others let out a quiet chuckle. "Well too bad for the person who put that there, I already like someone else" I shrugged making Miko gasp.

"You like someone? Who is it" she asked making me open my mouth. Just then, the first person who came into my mind was wakasa.

"Myself of course" I smirked at her making her roll her eyes with a huff. 'Why the heck did I thought about that damn leopard?!' I thought with a sigh.

"Pfft, typical makomo. She won't tell you that. You gotta guess who it is" Kai laughed making me roll my eyes.

"Yeah, as if you can guess it" I mumbled making him laugh. "Oh I already know who it is" he smirked making me raise a brow.

"It's your brothers friend isn't it?" He leaned in and whispered this in my ears. My face grew hot as yet again, I thought about wakasa.

"I'll assume that my guess is correct then" he laughed making me glare at him. "Wait what? Who is it!" Miko said as she turned to him with a pout.

"Like I said, you gotta guess it. Plus, I can have more time teasing makomo about it" He grinned making me huff.

"Shut it" I said and in response, he just smirked at me. "If I know that you told any of them. Be prepared to be sent to the hospital for a few months" I smiled at him making sheepishly laugh.

"Yeah, alright. Cross my heart I won't tell anyone" He said making me nod in satisfaction. "Now let's go to class before we're late" I said as we all rushes towards our respective classrooms.

{.... }

"Oh come on Makomo! Just tell me who it is already!" Miko whined as we made our way back to my house.

"No can do, you need to guess who it is" I smiled making her whine more. "Idiot, stop acting like a damn child" Kai sighed making Miko glare at him.

"Shut up" she huffed making Kai slowly shake his head. "I'll give you a clue" he said making smile at him, and causing me to glare at him.

"Yes!"

"Don't you fucking dare!"

Both me and Miko said at the same time making Kai and the others laugh. "I'll just give you a small clue, she knows him" He said making me smirk at the face Miko gave him.

"Wow, what a great clue" she said, sarcasm dripping in her every word making all of us laugh.

"Yeah, a great clue indeed" I chuckled making her huff at me as she looked away.

"Well, I'll see you guys tomorrow. I'll try convincing my brother to let me go out tomorrow" I said and bid them goodbye before going inside the house.

.....