16-

[... ]

Once the final bell rang I began to gather up my things. Now class remember, you can your project solo or with a partner " the teacher said before leaving.

Guess I better ask yuko for some money to buy the materials for the project' I thought as I walk out of the classroom.

Kai and Kei where already waiting for me outside my classroom. What time is the meeting later? Kai asked as we began to walk towards to locker area.

Probably at midnight again" I respond with a shrug. Did your brother agree on you going out in the middle of the night? Kei asked and I shake my head.

Not yet but I'mma tell him later" I said and opened my locker to get a few things before closing it again.

And what if he doesn't agree? Kai asked and I thought for a moment. I'll sneak out then" I grinned making them both sigh.

Your doing what? Hikaru asked as she and Miko came to us. She's thinking of sneaking out when her brother doesn't agree on letting her go to the meeting later" Kei responsded to her.

Doesn't she always do that? What's new about it" Miko grinned. I mean I also do it all the time" she added feeling a little proud about it making Kei sigh.

Don't be so proud about it idiot " Kei mumbled but just Miko just waved it off. Come on now, I need to get home so I can ask Yuko for some money, so that I can buy the materials for my project" I said to them and began to walk towards the entrance.

Hey makomo, look who's here again" Kai gave me a sly smirk making me look at the gates where some females students were gathering.

Through them, I can clearly see wakasa making me groan. What the fuck is he doing here? I grumbled as I walk up to him.

Pushing my way through the other female students and also ignoring there angry grumble.

So, do you mind explaining why you are here? Don't tell me that your here to pick me up again and drag me home? I grumbled as I crossed my arms.

"Your brother told me to" he shrug as he gave me a smirk. "Yeah, I'm not buying it, you said that yesterday and when I got home I ended up helping him cleaning the whole house while you just sat in the couch" I jabbed my finger at his chest.

He just let out a chuckle and began walking away, but stop to see if I was following him or not.

I let out an irritated growl and followed after him. "Good things take time" Miko whispered besides me making me roll my eyes.

"Yeah that's not gonna happen, especially when this damn leopard keeps irritating me" I grumbled making her laugh.

"Aww, come on. But tell me when you guys get together" She whispered again which a smack from me.

"How about you tell crush you like him" I huffed making her shake her head. "Nah, not until you and him are together" she grinded making me sigh.

"Well that might never happen" I said as we got near my house. "You said 'might' there's still a chance then?" She laughed making me shake my head.

"Nope, that's totally not gonna happen" I chuckled and followed after waka inside the house.

I waved them goodbye before closing the door. "Bro, I'm home! I said and went to the living room, only to find my brother with his friends.

Shin and takeomi. Oh hi" I mumbled and gave them a small awkward wave before rushing upstairs.

.....

Hi! I hoped you guys enjoyed today's chapter! Please leave a vote and comment :>