22-

"What did I say about having any injuries?" My brother asked as soon as I got home making me gulp.

"Well the thing is I got ambush my some guys but waka helped me" I explained making him narrow his eyes at me.

He then turned to wakasa who nodded his head, confirming that what I said was true.

"Fine, but your still grounded for two weeks" my brother said as he went to the kitchen.

"Great, just great" I grumbled before sighing. "I should have beaten that bastard more, just look at what he did! He got me grounded for two weeks!" I complained as I turned to Waka, who raised a brow at me.

"What?" He asked blinking a bit. "If you ever see that guy again, beat him up will ya? Since I can't do it myself" I said making him chuckle.

"Is that an order or a request? Or a favor?" He asked, still chuckling making me huff and glare at him.

"That's a request!" I grumbled making him shake his head. "Seems more like an order to me" he said making me rolled my eyes.

"Well can you beat him for me next time you see him since I can't? Please" I grumbled as he gave a satisfied nod.

'Jerk!' I thought with another small huff. "If your thinking that I'm a jerk I'm not gonna do your request" He smirked making me growl.

"What the hell are you? A psychic of something? Why the hell would you think of that?" I questioned as I tilted my head a bit.

"Your face says it all" Waka chuckled making me glare at him with a huff. "Whatever, I'm going upstairs to treat this scratch" I grumbled with a sigh and went upstairs. Not noticing wakasa's gaze at me.

"Hey! Stop looking at my sister? What do you have a crush on her or something?" Yuko asked once he saw wakasa staring at his sister.

"Yeah, got a problem with that?" Wakasa smirked as yuko sent him a glare. "You better be joking or else I'm gonna beat you up"  yuko said making Waka roll his eyes.

"Relax, I am" Waka mumbled and Yuko just narrowed his eyes at him for a few seconds before sighing.

"Well other than that, do you remember the bastards face? The one who gave my sister that cut" Yuko said in a cold voice.

"Hm? I do. Actually she requested that I  beat that bastard up when I see him again since he was the reason she got grounded" wakasa chuckled making Yuko nod.

"Well you do that" he grumbled as he went back to the kitchen. Wakasa just let out a sigh as he sat down on the couch and took a lollipop from his pocket.

"Honestly you surprise me on how many lollipops there are in your pocket, it seems like you never run out of them" Yuko grumbled as he got back to the living and notice that Waka had another lollipop on his mouth.

Waka just shrugged at him and turned on the tv.

......

Hi! Sorry for the late chapter! Please leave a vote or comment! Thank you!

Xiao2miao how's the story so far?