13 -

There! Finally done! I grumbled as I took the trash out. Damn you Waka, I'll have my revenge on you" I huff and walk back inside the house.

Thanks for the help sis" Yuko said but I just look away. Oh? Then I guess no pocky then" He said and smirk when I turned my head back to him.

Here" he said and handed me some money. You can take Waka with you since he was the one who technically made you do his work, he was the one who was suppose to help me" Yuko shrugged.

I turned to wakasa. Do you wanna get your ass kicked?! I growled but he just smirk at me.

Yeah, you can try. But maybe when your a bit taller than me" he said and patted my head before walking to the door.

I am not short! I hissed and followed after him. Hmm, yeah your short" he said after he look up and down at me.

I just ignored him and walked out of the house with him following after me. Just to make it clear okay? I am not short! I stop and turned to him, putting my hands in my hips.

He raised a brow before he smirk and walk pass me. Whatever you say shortie " he said making me huff.

I told you that I am not short! I argued with as we continue on our way to the store, not noticing that there was a something on the sidewalk that made me trip.

I would have fallen face first if it wasn't for the fact that Waka caught me just in time. Your not only short but clumsy as well" he commented making me stomp on his foot.

Ouch, this is how you say thank you to the person who helped you? He grumbled making me stick my tongue at him.

I didn't ask you to help" I said and walked off, I can just hear Waka sigh but still follow me nevertheless.

Once we got to the store I immediately went to search for pocky, ooh! There it is" I grinned as I went to grab it but failed.

Ugh! Why do they have to put it at the top? I grumbled. As I was struggling to reach for it, another hand took it and gave it to me.

And your telling me your not short? You can't even reach the pocky" Waka chuckled making me stomp on his foot again.

Ouch" he grumbled as I walk pass him, feeling my ears turn red. Stupid leopard, just because he can reach the top shelf doesn't mean his taller than me! I thought with a sigh.

Well. He is taller than me" I sighed again and payed for the pocky. As we walk out of the store I opened my pocky and was about to take one when Waka beat me to it.

Hey! It's mine" I hissed at him as I watch him eat the pocky he just took from me.

What? Never heard of sharing is caring? He let out a small chuckle. Yeah I've heard of it but I didn't share it with you! You just took it! It's called stealing you know" I huffed as we continue to walk back home.

Oh? What did I steal? He asked as he showed me his hands. You just ate it! I said to him.

And so as we walk back home we both continue to breaker back and forth. The hell happened to you? You look like your gonna kill someone" my brother said once we got back home.

Oh why don't you ask your lovely friend over here" I said and pointed at wakasa who was smirking.

Oh come on shortie, don't be mad" Waka said as he ruffled my hair. For the last time you damn leopard, I am not short" I hissed and was really ready to pounce at him if it weren't for my brother who was holding me.

Woah sis, calm down" Yuko said making me huff and look to the side as he let me go.

What did he do anyways? He asked as he looked at me then at Waka then back at me.

He ate my pocky! I said and pointed at waka. My brother just sigh and shake his head.

Just for that? You look like your ready to send him to the hospital " he grumbled. Of course! Just give me a chance and I'll send him! I said.

......

Hi! Hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter! Please leave a vote or comment.

See ya in the next chapter