38 ✿

"Hey brooo, can I go to the festival tomorrow?" I asked making him think for a moment. "Fine, but your taking wakasa with you" he said making me nod.

"Alright! As long as you allowed it" I grinned and went to my room. Quickly fetching my phone, I called Miko. "Hey! My brother allowed me!" I cheered as soon as she answered the phone.

"Wait really?! That's great!" She said and I can literally feel her grinning at the other end. "I know" I smiled as I layed down on my bed and stared at the ceiling.

"Although wakasa is coming with me but hey, I still got to hang out with you guys tomorrow" I said making her hum.

"Yeah your right, all that matters is that you got the permission to hang out with us tomorrow at the festival! Isn't that great!" She cheered making me laugh slightly.

"It is" I grinned before I sat up. "I'll call you back later, I still need to change and do my homework" I said making her gasp.

"You? Your gonna do your homework? You aren't gonna copy Kai's or Kei's homework?" She asked in disbelief making me laugh a bit.

"Yeah I am, that way I can really make sure my brother allows me tomorrow" I said before I ended the call.

With a sigh, I got up and changed into some casual clothes before rummaging through by bag to get my textbook and notebook.

"What was the homework about again?" I mumbled as I flipped the pages of my textbook as I sat down on my study table.

'Ah yes, it's about math. Great, just great' I huffed as I stared at my textbook. "Let's just get this over with" I grumbled.

Using the examples in the textbook, I began to answer my own homework.

{.... }

"Makomo, come down stairs now. It's time for dinner" my brother called out making me look at the time on my phone.

Surprisingly, doing the math homework was kinda easy so I finished it in about half an hour, then I proceeded to do my homework on history and english, which were both essays.

"Great, finally I can take a break" I mumbled as I set down my pen and sigh. 'Now all I need to do is finish my essay in English, I think I only need a couple more words' I then headed down stairs.

At this point I wasn't really shock to see wakasa in the kitchen, this was practically his second home.

"So your here again" I said as I sat besides my brother. "Yeah" Wakasa just shrugged at me as the three of us began eating.

"Your coming with her to the festival tomorrow. I'm sure she's going with her friends, but can you at least come along with her?" Yuko asked as he looked at wakasa, who looked at me then back at yuko before sighing.

"Alright, I guess you need someone to look after her. She might cause trouble" he said making me glare at him.

"I don't cause unnecessary trouble just for your information you damn leopard" I huffed making Yuko smack me in the head.

"What the heck was that for?!" I hissed as I rubbed the spot where he hit me. "Watch your mouth, your in front of the food so don't go cussing out" he said making me huff again.

"Whatever" I grumbled before sending wakasa another glare as I saw him laughing at me. "Shut you leopard" I kicked him under the table, making him glare at me.

I just smirked at him before finishing my food. "I'm going back to my room now. I still have some homework to finish" I stood up and went to put my plate in the sink.

"Just call me if you need anything" I said before leaving the kitchen.

"You know, you can use your time tomorrow to get closer to her" Yuko laughed as wakasa shot him a glare.

"Relax, I'm just saying" he shrugged as he gave his friend another smirk.

Wakasa also stood up as he shaked his head and went to put his plate in the sink, after that he left the kitchen.

.....