12-

[... ]

Ha! Finally schools done! Miko sighed in relief as we walk down the hallway. I playfully rolled my eyes at her.

Yeah, but I ain't helping you with your homework in Chemistry " I said to her making her turn to me with a pout.

Huh? Why not? She asked with a sigh. You need to do it yourself, plus it's your fault for being absent for three day's straight " I said to her and gave her a light smack.

As we exit the door we can see some students gathering at the school gate. Huh? Did something happened there? Hikaru asked making the others shrug.

One way to find out" Kenta said as he began walking towards where the students were gathering, they were mostly female students to be exact.

We made it through the small crowd of females gathering to see wakasa standing outside.

Took you long, your brothers waiting for you" He said once he spotted me. Most of the students then turned to me.

What? I asked and narrowed my eyes at them. They all then look away making me scoff.

Let's go" I grumbled to the other's and they just nod. We then began walking back to my house.

So is he the one who you sparred with yesterday? Miko asked and I just nod my head.

Well he does seem cute" she whispered in my ear making me huff and look at her. By now she was grinning from ear to ear.

No, I know what your thinking but that ain't happening " I said to her making her roll her eyes slightly.

You never know, it might happen " she said and kept that grin in her face. Well I assure you that ain't happening " I said to her making her roll her eyes.

And I assure you that it will happen, just wait. All good things take time dear" she grinned at me making me smack her.

Ouch! She mumbled and rub the spot where I just smack her. Whatever your thinking is not gonna happen " I said.

Why? What is she thinking? Kai asked with a smirk. Kai, if you won't shut up I'll make sure your not gonna go to school for a week" I hissed at him.

Okay, I'll shut up" He mumbled and stayed quiet for the rest of the walk back to my house.

Bye makomo! Remember good things take time! Miko said and waved me goodbye along with Kenta who was also grinning ear to ear.

I smirk, yeah all good things take time! I shouted back at her with a knowing look. She turned to Kenta then back at me making my smirk grew wider.

Enough, get inside here you idiot " Yuko said as he dragged me inside the house by pulling me by uniform.

Hey! Watch the uniform will ya? I grumbled to him and he just let go. So why we're you looking for me? I asked him with a raised brow.

Huh? Looking for you? I didn't say anything like that" Yuko said making me turn to Waka with a raised brow.

You said my brother was looking for me" I said with a huff and he just shrug it of.

Well, since your here your helping me clean the house" Yuko said me glare at Waka.

This is your fault" I grumbled to Waka as I walk pass him to go upstairs. As I walk pass him I can definitely see the smirk he had.

Jerk! I thought. But his cute so can I really call him a jerk? I thought but suddenly shake my head.

Wait what?! Did I just call him cute?!! I thought and froze in front of my door. Damnmit! Miko's words are really hitting on me" I grumbled and went inside my room.

.....

Hi! I hoped you guys enjoyed today's chapter!

Leave a vote and comment