2-

The two of us walk in silence and not long after we arrived at a bike shop. I tilted my head a little before my brother went inside.

Hey! I said and also went inside, once i was inside there were four other men with my brother.

Who's she? One of them ask as he pointed at me, she's my little sister makomo" my brother answered making his friends nod.

Didn't know you had a sister" one of them said. Um do you mind introducing them to me? I ask my brother.

Oh yeah" he said as if he had forgotten about that, what a great brother' I thought with a small chuckle.

He then began introducing me to his friends, and lastly that's Wakasa" my brother pointed out to a dude who had a lollipop in his mouth instead of a cigarette like the other two.

Is she really your sister? You two seem quite have the opposite personality Yoko" shinichiro said with a small chuckle.

You're right, she might look like an angel on the outside but she's a devil on the inside, especially when she's angry" my brother said earning a small punch from me.

I let out a Huff and look away from him, I just heard him chuckle as he ruffled my hair.

Hey! I said and tried to swat his hand away from he just continued. If you keep doing that you better sleep with one eye open tonight, since I'm a bit curious on how many bugs can fit your mouth" I said and sent him a glared.

He instantly stop, you gotta be joking right? He ask, well do you prefer me dis locating your arm? I ask.

See, told you" he said as he looked at his friends, I just stomped on his feet. I'm going somewhere " I said and was about to leave.

Oh? To bad, I thought you would get along with them well since their also in a gang" I heard Yoko said.

This made me stop and turn around, wait what? I ask a bit shocked. Your sisters in a gang?! Shinichiro ask shocked.

Well yeah, can't a girl be in a gang? I ask with laugh. Might I ask which gang are you guys from? I ask them.

Black dragon" Shinicgiro answered making my eyes went wide. Yeah..... I better tell the others not to go to the fight " I mumbled but Waka heard me.

What fight? He ask, you know between you guys and black butler? I said that came out like a question instead.

How do you know about that? Shin ask, it's only natural for me to know that since it's my gang" I said as their eyes went wide making me laugh.

What? Never expect the leader of black butler to be a girl? Like come on! The vice president is a girl" I said with a huff.

They just chuckle, I better inform the others about this" I said and left.

----

I didn't expect your sister to be in a gang, who knew someone like her can be in a gang" takeomi said to Yoko.

Yoko just shrugged, she and her friends decided to make one" he said as he stared at the now closed door of his friends bike shop, where his sister left few seconds ago.

-----

Oh yeah before I forget, you better buy me some steamed buns later, bye! I said as I went back to the bike shop, and scaring my brother a little.

I let out a small laugh as I ran, going back to the warehouse to see if the others were still there.

Gladly Kenta, and a few members of his group were still there. President! They bowed as I nod at them.

Kenta inform the others that we will have a meeting later" I said and looked at Kenta. He nod at me, but can I ask why? He said.

You'll know it later, I want all the members here by midnight" I said and left again. What do you think the meeting we'll be later? One of the members from Kenta's group said.

Maybe about the fight between us and black dragons? Another one answered but he too was unsure about that.

................

Hello! I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter! Xiao2miao how's the story so far?